Reviews for Beasts
awesome more please
Guest chapter 44 . 11/4/2014
finish this
Guest chapter 44 . 9/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
brutusjr chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Why isn't Naruto a Chunin yet? I know you kind of explained it, but it didn't really make sense.
pycelle chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
So far this story has been pretty awesome. The first few chapters were pretty well detailed, and all in all, i'd give this a 9.7/10
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Why is it the wind always shifts at the last second
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
When Naruto first met tsunade she was 51 in the series the kyuubi attack happened 12 years ago so tsunade would be 39 at least
KohaiBear chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Love it. Great concept, great plot, great everything. It's not to slow and it's not too fast. I also like that it doesn't distort the original plot too much. Great work.
breakingheart93 chapter 44 . 1/8/2013
holy-frickin-shite man! so totally awesome i am in awe. i hope you decide to update this very soon cuz that would be the best!
narutojazz19 chapter 42 . 10/28/2012
I am so depressed that this story is coming to an end. I really love the plot and I see you haven't updated it in like 5 years. Will you ever come back and continue the story? You are an incredibly talented writer. BTW, if you need a beta I can help edit your story. I've made notes on every punctuational error you had and sometimes you used the word through when it should have been "throw." Let me know )
kingrobert84 chapter 44 . 12/11/2011
this is a great story are you gonna finish it.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 44 . 5/3/2011
PLEASE update soon!

avatoa chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
You forgot to mention Naruto's relationship with Neji and Lee's teammate, Kora.
avatoa chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Naruto's ramen place is called Ichiraku Ramen, not Ichiruka. Please fix this.
1,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »