Reviews for Beasts
awesome more please
Guest chapter 44 . 11/4/2014
finish this
Guest chapter 44 . 9/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
brutusjr chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Why isn't Naruto a Chunin yet? I know you kind of explained it, but it didn't really make sense.
Scroll of Seals chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
So far this story has been pretty awesome. The first few chapters were pretty well detailed, and all in all, i'd give this a 9.7/10
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Why is it the wind always shifts at the last second
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
When Naruto first met tsunade she was 51 in the series the kyuubi attack happened 12 years ago so tsunade would be 39 at least
KohaiBear chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Love it. Great concept, great plot, great everything. It's not to slow and it's not too fast. I also like that it doesn't distort the original plot too much. Great work.
breakingheart93 chapter 44 . 1/8/2013
holy-frickin-shite man! so totally awesome i am in awe. i hope you decide to update this very soon cuz that would be the best!
narutojazz19 chapter 42 . 10/28/2012
I am so depressed that this story is coming to an end. I really love the plot and I see you haven't updated it in like 5 years. Will you ever come back and continue the story? You are an incredibly talented writer. BTW, if you need a beta I can help edit your story. I've made notes on every punctuational error you had and sometimes you used the word through when it should have been "throw." Let me know )
kingrobert84 chapter 44 . 12/11/2011
this is a great story are you gonna finish it.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 44 . 5/3/2011
PLEASE update soon!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
avatoa chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
You forgot to mention Naruto's relationship with Neji and Lee's teammate, Kora.
avatoa chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Naruto's ramen place is called Ichiraku Ramen, not Ichiruka. Please fix this.
avatoa chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
Hate to break this to you, but the Shunshin (Body Flicker) technique wasn't the jutsu that made the Fourth Hokage so famous. Anyone can learn to use this technique since it is classified as a mere D-Rank jutsu. The S-Rank jutsu that you are you looking for is called Hiraishin (Flying Thunder God) technique. Hope that helps.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »