Reviews for Edtallica II: Out of the Asylum
AJ the Marauder chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Hey man this is a great story I like what you did with it. And I know you get this a lot but are you done with writing or are you gonna continue with this?
Missdellusion chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Hey you! Hey I really like your work will you be back to finish this awesome metal fanfic or are ya not?
Because I need to know how these men turn out!
And also I hope your doing well I'm almost sure your not in school anymore since we are in the year 2014 and the last update was in 2006...
Please come back... this is so great and you got all this unfinished and I want to make sure Randy doesn't fuck up the band and also Jimmy or James or whatever sounds like he's good and with that girl Cindy too!
Dammit Sarah getting real tired of your shit.
And Ed is so cool with his family it gave me happiness.
We still need to get on a back story for Eddward though!
Please come back?
rainbowkitty97 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
When are you going to update this fricken awesome story. It's been about SIX years!
HeWhoWalksThisEarth chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Is this on hiatus or something? It's awesome you should continue man, it's March 11, 2012 and you still have it on this chapter
TFFWFKA elejamie -retired chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
Aww... It ends there... Why did it have to end there?

Please continue. It's October '09, and still the 11 chapters. It makes us wonder if Randy'll be turning Edtallica into the heavy metal Jonas Brothers.

Like the original Edtallica, this story is kick-arse. So I'm subscribing to this story, and hoping that the following chapters, if there are any, will come.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON

elejamie
Ten ways to spoil dinner chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
belgie, update this story PLEASE. I read this plus Edtalica in one night. I hope you make a new chapter, even though it's been almost two years. Most stories- when it's not updated for a long time- I don't write reviews. But this is one HELL of a story it kicks $$.
SpiderBait chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
this is an awsome story! i'm glad that Edtallica two isn't dead, please get another chapter up! If not for me, then for all of the metal-heads out their who love you.

Verscharren out!
eric chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
dude, this story is the shit! not to mention you put together in an interesting fashion, and not some half-brained "now the eds do this" kinda crap you find all around. KEEP WRITING!

Oh, and a major metal salute on using Newsted and Burton in a story! now, if only there was a way to work in Philip Anselmo (Pantera)...

later, Eric
super ed17 chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
yo Tina again...Im just posting again with my new account

Read my first fan fic peoples

oh and that this story is still awesome even though you haven't really...done anything...
Tina chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
dude Ive been reading these fanfics for a while I love them to death, please continue, I MUST HEAR MORE!

media. not my best work but I used Yesterday, one the songs you said to listen to in the ending on Edtallica I...D
Novice Rocker chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Now this story is da shit! Keep it up, man!
Lil Jon chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
YEAH! THIS SHIT WAS CRUNK! KEEP IT UP DUDE!
benignfacade chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
Long time, no see, my friend. A little short, but at least you updated. Hmm... Randy. I know of a producer with that name. I wonder if that's who I think it is.

Well, I hope you update soon. I'm really looking foward to this story's completion. Peace!

Seed-O-Meter Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars!
Metalheadbanger chapter 9 . 3/10/2006
WOAH! I thought Double-D was going to kill Eddy for banging his ex-girlfriend, boy was I wrong, anyway make up the next chapter soon.
golgotha b chapter 9 . 3/6/2006