Reviews for Only A Title
that was really good! i liked it! GREAT JOB! :D

*throws muffins in air*

favs
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was cute, and I thought the reason was very logical... I liked how you incorproated the use of suffixes into this. Very nice.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh that was perfectly in chracter and adorably sweet. Favs for sure.
Kinzemory chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
very cute! Perfect for a bad day...
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I think it's just fine the way it is. . Great Job.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
aw. so sweet. I like it. Name's are very important things, and I think that this was a great concept for a fanfic!
Valonismine14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was SO sweet! I love it!
Starriecat chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
If this isn't one of your better fics...than I want to read the other ones! *heart*

Very sweet and sort of well-written. In character.
I Bleed Copper And Blue chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Nice story
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Alright, here goes!

This idea is somewhat overused in the M/S romance fic community, but your excellent flow and great portrayal of the character's personalities made it stand out. I didn't think it was too long or short at all; a good length, especially for a writing style such as yours.

I could, however, sense that this was just the first draft, as there were some spelling issues. (For example: "it would be on my conscious..." perhaps you meant "conscience"?) The ending seemed just a little rushed as well. Other than that, though, it was fine. Nice job.
Personification of Fluff chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Hey! No rough-draft work is good. It is, after all, a cute little one-shot. Why should it be longer?

If you did want to make it longer, however, it would have been a little nice to see Miroku's reaction to hearing his name, rather than just stating that it was important to him. Miroku is, after all, so wonderfully expressive that there's many different ways for him to react to having *finally* heard his name from Sango. - So there's my 9 am constructional criticism for you. -

But still... it was cute... and I have to go check the date this was posted. Why was I not aware of its existence? (Maybe because I live like an ostrich, but that's between you and me!)
Antricity chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
That was awesome! Hope there's something similar to this! _ This reminds me about 2 of my friends (Arries and Alex). They both call me 'friend' instead of my real name, but sometimes Arries accidently says couple times, but Alex, I only remember hearing him say it about 2 times or so... Oh well!
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
that was cute, it was sweet, I liked Sango's reason, an dit was'nt a stupid one, an dthe ending was awesome.
blusorami chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
AW! That is so completely SWEET! I have never thought of that specifically as the reason why Sango doesn't call Miroku by his name, but I've come very close. Basically the whole 'I don't want to get too close to you, I don't want to get hurt' reason... the reason that makes the most sense with Sango... You have done a very good job, and I like it a lot, even if you think it's not the best. Now, write more or another one-shot or something! -hugs and kisses- LUVS YA! -blu
perilousgard chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
*applaudes* That was a very nicely done one-shot. One of my favorites, in fact. I can actually imagine that playing out on the end-their actions were very in character, and that is good, because I find OOC rather annoying at times. Keep writing!