Reviews for Dark White
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really liked it
b17chofcerberus chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was sweet. The characters were totally in character and your writing is wonderfully descriptive. And it was Romance/Angst without being sappy or wallowing in melancholy, which is really admirable. It was like a good glass of red wine. :D
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Now, this is what a call a fantastic oneshot.

It bears a lasting taste- I was sure I had read it before, and coming to the fifth (or was it the sixth) part, I was almost sure. But it was like meeting an old friend, where all the memories came rushing back and you couldn't help but tell the same old stories again.

The opening packs a literal punch, and the line where you describe Vincent's revival really sticks in my mind. Grasping for breath is a reflex even Vincent can't fight, no matter how hard he wishes he could die.

I didn't think your characters were OOC at all. I thought they were wonderful and brilliant and perfectly filled with their usual imperfections and oddities. How you summed up Tifa at the start was perfect for me.

In all, thank you for writing this.

Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I liked this story a lot as well. I like my favorite scene was the fireplace scene. It was so easy to see, it was almost real. It was touching, and it felt ‘warm’. I don’t know, I loved this and I loved the idea of them working on a house together. Great job.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I'm really glad that you do so much developement. It makes the story more believable because "love at first sight" never happens. Good job!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
lovely, although, he has a gun...he could have ended it easily
Dr.P.Colossus chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Good Evening Seventh,

My name is un-importent to you and I admit I do now review as great fan works often deserve but I am here writing this now and now is what four years I have followed your stories as well as another author - - and have greatly enjoyed both of your works. "Dark White" is one of my favorites that contribute to strong character development. And yes, I also agree that characters should have REASON to 'snog' in a fiction. I write to thank you for your style,your effort to develop relationships and for your gift of writing. May fanfiction reign long in part because of great writers like .
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
'Lo Seventhe

It must be a bit odd to get a review for one of your older stories but I stumbled across this one in a C2 and it was too good for me *not* to review.

I have to say, I enjoyed this story because, like you said, it pushes character stereotypes. I've read a few of the 'Tifa almost committing suicide' stories too but this one sounded different. Tifa was more stubborn than determined and Vincent... well, people can make the boy dark, broody, and angsty but your characterization was very subtly different. 'empty', like you said, is a very good way to put it. It made him sound more human, I think.

All of that lovely colour imagery was very, very well done too. I loved the contrast between cold and warmth as well. There were too many good lines in this to count. The tone's great because it changes so often and your diction really reflects Tifa in it. All together, it makes for a very well put together story.

Mm, I'll stop babbling now. *favs*

-T. pirate
Cheska chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Heheh that is so cool! I really enjoyed this fanfic. _ It made me smile over Vincent's actions.
G.U.3.S.S chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
aw how swet! VinTi rules!
lilo.rico chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
omg... this is like, one of the best EVER one shots... ! I hope you can come up with more!
Dusk Reaper chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is definitely one of the best one-shots I've seen in a while. It would have been wonderful if you did a multi-chapter installment, but I think this story goes better like this. I love how you drew out the relationship, since it's more realistic to draw it out. Love at first sight prevents a lot of development.

Again, this story is beautiful, and I love your way of writing. Tifa and Vincent became a realistic couple with this. the favorites list you go.
Fire Fly7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Now 'that' was a well written piece. I have to say I really loved the intro. Brilliant. It caught my intrest in a snap. Your touch of humour was very well placed there and throughout the whole thing. *applaudes* This is the first of your works I've read, and it surely won't be the last.
Darknightdestiny chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I am extremely short on time, but I wanted to congratulate you on a spectacular piece. I too, prefer character development over speedy pieces, though I may not always do the best job of it. This of the best one-shots I have ever read. In fact, I feel that my future pieces may become better because of it. It's amazing what kinds of things you can learn from someone else's work, if you take the time to appreciate detail.

...I really must be going, though I wish I could write more. Perhaps I'll send you an e-mail, if your contact is listed. This was amazing, and I mean it when I say "Thank you" for writing it.

Chalk one up on the "favorites" section.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Although this is by your admittance part of a series, a warming-up of characters, I really admire how very different this is from Swirl and Sours, down to the characters' choice of drink - classic, smoky Costan red wine here; ascerbic, vibrant Sunrise Sours in the other piece.

Characterization and dialogue is strong throughout, and it was great that the melt-down took *time* to take effect between Vincent and Tifa - love-at-first-sight isn't their style, but what they did find you wrote beautifully.

Keep it up, seventhe!