Reviews for The Word Called "Love"
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This...this...this Masterpiece made me tear up. Damn you. Love this. *goes off to cry heart out*
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw. That was cute!
Skipper7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
AHH! I totally thought I reviewed this MAGNIFICENT piece of work. It is the best oneshot in the history of oneshots. It is so amazing, and so heartwarming, and so...wow. It makes me feel hurt, and then happiness. This makes me feel. More than any other story I've ever read. Hehe, I'm being mushy. I love it X -!
sharp23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
good story :)
Koori-Yami chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Takeru is a big ideat. *sweatdrops* Never listen to your older siblings then see what happens! ... Sorry, had to say that. Older sibling here. Anyways, awsome story. You really had the characters down in my opinion, sound just like themselves. Very unique, the plot that is. Never have I read a story with a plot like this. Good Job! You earn a cookie!
-Koori Yami
Kiyoshi Kitana chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Awww... CUUTE! That's the only way to describe this story..
Amethyst Sweetie chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Thanks alot! I'm nearly in tears! My contacts are gonna get screwed up! but other than that, I loved it! Sooooo unbelievably cute! I really don't know what to say... other than the fact that I loved it! Did I mention that I loved it?
Jenni Kamiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Oh. My. GOD. Kay, I worship you. This fic is absolutely fantastic! It really brings out the range of emotions in yourself that the so realistic characters are feeling, the descriptions are beautiful, especially the regular insights into TKs heart. I cried at the end, and beleive me, I don't cry easily.

The emotions that each character feels and shows are captured spectacularly, and somewhat realisticly, giving them depth and feel, making you want to run into the story and comfort them when things go wrong, or imagine you are the one with Daisuke curled up against your chest.

Every character is portrayed wonderfully, and in unison to their attributes on the show, for intance, friendship-the advice Yamato gives a confused TK, hope-the relentless feeling inside of Takeru that forces you yourself to think life over and come to the conclusion that maybe it isnt so bad, and courage-Davis in a word despite everything that he is put through.

I myself was recently in an experience that skinned me alive emotionally, threw down my walls, hurt me beyond belief. I'm OK now, but reading this fic is a trigger in my memory, and...somehow acts like water, putting out a flame. Sounds VERY cheesy, but its as if I know what Davis was going through, and Im happy at least one of us got the guy we wanted. That is how well this fic is written.

So BRAVO! Keep writing, im a wannabe author myself, and boy did this fic put me back in my place. Im a 3 year old writing in back-to-front letters compared to this.

Just...wow!

from, a first time reveiwer,

Jenni
Sarasi chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Whoo, does this bring back memories *winces* Anwho, I really love this fic! You just showed the confusiona behind love so nicely! In fact, I'm adding this to my fav list!
CSMars chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Awww! So cute, and I'm not even a Daikeru fan. I still love it though, and love the song, too! *go off singing*
Audrey11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Sweet story
Grace chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
awww man that was so awesome! 1 of the best Daikeru fics i eva read! man if i had an account here i would put ya on my faves...but o well. simpley AWESOME! _ keep up da great work! o and write more Daikeru fics ne? they'r so koolio! _
deadfornow chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
CUTE! Fluff does the body gooooooood.
AmazonGold chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Loved it1 Loved it! Loved it! Keep it up!
Crysie chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
That was so sweet! I thought it was really god how you wrote it. My two fav couples too… Simply an awesome story! Now I want to write another Daikeru so see ya!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »