Reviews for Make Me Forget His Name
pendragonZx chapter 1 . 7/6
This is such a soap opera! With the emotional depth of the characters, constant adultury, immature decision making, and general lack of common sense morals. I can only conclude the writer was between the ages of 12 and 17 when they wrote this. The grammar is good and the effort put into it was admirable, but my goodness the characters lack any real realism.
Hermione lonely jilted house wife/ angry teen
Harry poor sob who loves the aforementioned girl for shattering his heart, and will love her no matter what. Never receiving any love in return.
Draco the white knight she loves but not enough to be honest with/ baby daddy/drama filled “plot device.
Fluer and Ginny evil wemon with no depth(might as well be cartoon villains)
Blaise the obvious jerkbag that all the women sleep with, because all females in this story are gullible or lacking in integrity.
This is of course made worse b the fact every female in this story is an adulterer for one reason or another ( I don’t flipping know)
This is a soap opera! People don’t have this kind of constant and ridiculous drama! It might be entertaining to some people, but I find these characters idiots.
darkkitty09 chapter 3 . 6/12
that wasn't close to rape it was rape
sally chapter 23 . 6/8
this is such a great fic and Ill support this 4ever
AnarchyQueen13 chapter 1 . 3/28
fuck everyone who hates this story its great and be thankful someone put their effort into something beautiful dont hate assholes
sammibaby09 chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
I'm not really happy with this story. I held in there through most of it. I tried to like it and did at first, but I couldn't finish. it makes a mockery of marriage and motherhood. I don't intend to be rude, but it doesn't seem like you have a kid. People with children don't care about other peoples feelings when the well being of their child is in question. Also, this errs on the side of sexist. All of your female characters were weak and petty. I think it under represents the strength of women. It particularly degrade the strength and power of single mom's and domestic violence survivors. I think the plot could have been amazing and is still good. The characters made it superficial and took away from the story your telling.
Minka chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Jesus what a lame, horrible, misogyistic story.
roxy05 chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
Lovely, I like the ending. It's like I'm wishing for my ow HEA. Too bad it's done. Thanks for sharing this wonderful fic.
Dreamuero chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Lol not very close to rape. That's just plain rape
flirtingwithdeath101 chapter 23 . 7/13/2017
Loved it till the very end 3
malugargula chapter 23 . 7/9/2017
Beautiful fic
Guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2017
This story was great, I loved the plot and the description of the story were vivid and wondwrful
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2017
Great story. Love it. Thanx.
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
holy cow, just the first chapter could have been a one shot and made me happy. great writing
skyofstardust chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Great! The kiss DID feel like it escalated too quickly, but hey, who could blame Hermione?
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
I love this chapter! Scratch that- this whole story is my favorite!
2,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »