Reviews for Make Me Forget His Name
Great story. Love it. Thanx.
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 3/19
holy cow, just the first chapter could have been a one shot and made me happy. great writing
SapphireRubyHilton chapter 1 . 3/18
Great! The kiss DID feel like it escalated too quickly, but hey, who could blame Hermione?
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 6 . 3/14
I love this chapter! Scratch that- this whole story is my favorite!
gflowers1 chapter 23 . 3/5
Holy moly this was beautifully written!
WTF chapter 4 . 2/27
Have you even read the Order of the Phoenix? Or were you on crack when you wrote this?

Please try to remember the sequence of events. Seriously. WTF. Umbridge was shut up in the hospital wing by the time Sirius died.
VonPelt chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
Seriously whats wrong with the people in this story. Just handling the memories to the DMLE or the Prophet would solve all the problems (besides Pansy) and instead people try some weird personal vendetta to get even.
Shona.x chapter 23 . 10/24/2016
love this story so much! I was worried that Hermione wasn't going to remember them and the story was going to end with them rebuilding their relationship from the start, but the ending was brilliant. As soon as Hermione ran over to that lady I had a feeling everything was going to be alright. Loved that this time round Harry was the one in love with Hermionenot Ron. AND THANK YOU for nothing happening between Hermione and Harry, when Draco went away with Pansy I thought Harry and Hermione were going to at least share a kiss, but you kept Hermione's head clear and made it well certain that Draco was the only one for sad its only thing 'bad' I would have to say is that I wish you added a epilogue, maybe 15 years later. but nonetheless this story great, thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it with us. xx
lilashannah chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
actually, I liked it.
EvenNotOdd chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
Really loved your story, a little long, but really good!
EvenNotOdd chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
Joey, as to your lack of grammar checking, I suggest you find a Beta for your stories.
EvenNotOdd chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Why did Draco have to find out about Hermione this way?
EvenNotOdd chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
This is a GREAT story. I just put two and two together about Blaise and Pansy. This story feels like it was written by J.K. Rowling herself! I need to take writing tips from you (seriously), your amazing! Please PM me about those writing tips, no joke.
- EvenNotOdd
carolinemalfoy737 chapter 23 . 6/29/2016
Yay! Good job for finishing (I have read too many great stories that were abandoned)! I really enjoyed this one, you're a really good writer!
aiuoe chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
This is soon so Intense. And I love the fact that Ron is not an arsehole here as he always is in Dramione fanfiction.
2,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »