Reviews for Nature Versus Nurture 2: Operation Apollo
NuttyFluffer chapter 15 . 3/2/2007
FANTASTIC ENDING! I love how you incoporated the beggining of the austin series in here and the thing with the scorpion's clone. Only one thing I don't get (well, two but they kinda mesh to be one): Does Octavia hear the voices of the tentacles like oto does and does octavia go crazy with the Oz Formula like Norman does? Oh and do Otto and octavia keep in touch (because octavia was never mentioned in the austin series)? I guess ill just have to find out.
NuttyFluffer chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
yes! otto finally finds out!
NuttyFluffer chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
love the reference in this chapter to the Da Vinci Code!
Mournful Archer chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
cool, i really do love Doctor Octopus, i think he's so cool (Even the rasmus Ock, creepy, but cool) and this story is great. Keep up the good work.
Agent Silver chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Whahoo! You finally finished!...did you?

Man, you should've seen my face by the time I read of how this all links together with the Austin series...I thought little Noreen was another oc character that had nothing to do with Austin; I guess not! But, why did Norman call her son? Just pointing out...

Now that I think about it...you kinda got the same creative patterns as Stan Lee. His Spidey stories are all mixed and spread out, with everything's into another.

It's nice been reading this...though I haven't been much of a reader..I must get my writer's block back, but my time's always short and used. I just got this new compy, and now I'm making music vids (especially an Otto one..!).
Dragon Star16 chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
Cool! I hope theres going to be another part to this series
NuAthena chapter 14 . 3/2/2006
Wow this was a cool chapter. Will Octavia live, and since Spiderman konws about the situation that Octavias in now how will he be involved un her life now?

_
Dragon Star16 chapter 14 . 2/28/2006
Sweet...! Can't wait for the conclusion! Is there going to be another story in this series? I would like it if there was but that's only me...

Bye

DS16
Agent Silver chapter 13 . 2/27/2006
(cheering) Ot-to! Ot-to! Ot-to! Aw, he gave up his chance for world domination to help Octavia..

Gods, I hate the Green Goblin. (mockingly tone) my money, my money, my money. Funny, his name suits the color of money!
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
This is great! Update soon! I want to know what happens next. And I'm sorry that my reveiws aren't longer but I can never think of anything else to say.

Great as always!

DS16
Agent Silver chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
Whoa, Eugenics...didn't know there was such a thing.

Great blend in between the ultimate universe and the movie! Otto really must've went through a hell of a time under Nick Fury's care.

Oh, and did you find out who's the SM3 bad guy yet? Go to Yahoo! Movies, they just gave it out!
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
Cool! this is so awesome! I like it update soon
Agent Silver chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
oy. I was reading the past reviews, and found I was a complete hypocrite. O.o I am so sorry! Damm, I can't believe I did that.

But hey, I'm not lying, this is a good story. Is Octavia really on Otto's side? Whoa. And I wonder what really was Otto planning?
Sonar chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Interesting story but you might want to brush up on your spelling. Jaclyn Hyde..that sounds like one of those wowe divas on
K9 the First chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
Ah! An update! However, I must say that the story is starting to get rather...'cutty'. Could you try to distincly show some separation between the differing scenes please?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »