Reviews for We Knew Better
namjai chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
"Chocolate chip cookie smile" - what a great image. I had some laugh-out-loud moments reading this chapter, like Chris wondering if he should lie, and his thoughts at the very end. I look forward to more!
namjai chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
The kitchen scene was wonderful - it was so sensory and natural and captured the relationship beautifully. And aw, I got a little teary with Piper's "Oh baby" at the end of Chapter 1.

My only quibble is "Mommy" felt just a little overused. I understand the emotional reason behind using it, but since he called her "Mom" on the show, I thought "Mommy" only once would have been enough, so it doesn't get too over-sentimentalized. But that's a minor, minor thing overall. I'll bring up the kitchen scene again as a terrific sequence that was very emotional but not over-sentimental - it was just right.

And finally, an interesting cliffhanger there! Good work so far!
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
update soon! _ uh oh...
Wonder chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
This is a cool story keep writing!
XMindInTheMistX chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
hehe cool chappie
rhia chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
keep up the good work
Septdeneuf chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Well I really like the story and I think you're doing a good job at writing it in first person...

But the cliffie is just so mean! I really need to know how it continues, so please keep on writing, and please update really soon!
Serene5 chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
OH, i WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. tHIS IS A GREAT STORY!
ny26 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
That's a really great start! Please update soon!
Icantthinkofafnick chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Ok... I couldn't restrain myself! This was AWESOME I loved the whole we should have known better thingy... and leaving us there is just merely cruel missy... you've been playing with Psycho Wyatt's chinese and mediaval torture book? Hm or maybe just cybernetic tortures... which ever it was... Teal-lover has a C.A (cliffers anonimous or sth like that) she will sure wanna have you in...and even most important... step one on recovery... UPDATE NOW... yea yeah I swear that's step one!
Icantthinkofafnick chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
AH this is so sad and cute adn well written, like everything you do...everytime I read sth from you I am shocked... how can you be so good? Anyways is like 1.30 and I have to wake up tomorrow at 7.00 and ahve tons of this to do.. so if i don't review the next chappie today is cuz I went to bed
XMindInTheMistX chapter 1 . 5/12/2005