Reviews for We Knew Better
WitchPencil chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
OMG i love this story! I was bawling my eyes out, i still am. It was so grate to read, Oh my gosh, wow. Love it. Loveitloveitloveit! Love it.

I've been looking for just the right Chris centric story for ages and this is soo it. wow, thankyou so much.

Your writing style is amazing, character development and similarity's are spot on. And i love future Piper. And it was so grate to see Chris as a 'child' while still being Chris, ya know? Thank you for your epic story. Have i mentioned i love it? -

Until next time,

~Chow4noW~
simeysgirl chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Wow! A bloody fantastic story! I loved future Piper - what an awesome mom! Will definitely be adding this to my favourites for many re-reads!
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Actually Phoebe was the one to hit on him.
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Oh crap. Lol. Nice ending.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love Chris/Piper fics. Mother and son though obviously.
jenifaui chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Loved your story. It was fun seeing old Piper lay into young Piper. And it really pulled at my heartstrings when Chris had to say goodbye to his mother. Thanks.
Jessica Capasso chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
You should do a one shot companion to this story with 'the babysitter incident'. That would be hilarious. If you don't want to I could do one if you don't mind. I have a few ideas for it.
charmed-darkangel chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
very nice story, beautifully written! At the end i thought they'll ask about the baby sitter incident or about that cake lol.

very good job
NightRise chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
aw, so cute!
breezyyy chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
i have probably read this 3 times by now and i still love it! still makes me cry at the end, and it still makes me laugh. when after read that many times is wat i consider an amazing story!
Enrika721 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Wow, you gotta love C2's, cause otherwise I would I have missed this little gem. Really good job on the Chris revelation, it was different in a refreshing way. Excellent fic!

~Kat
hermit hideaway chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Great story! One of the best revelations I've read on this site. Anyway, I'd be interested in seeing some one-shots of some of the Chris and Wyatt moments or even the babysitting story if you're up to it. Or maybe you already have? I guess I'll have to check your author page. Great job again.
Cirolane chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Ahh! This story was wonderfully sweet. It warmed my heart and made me cry. I really enjoyed the cake scene. And I can totally see Chris and Wyatt competing at school. It's really hilarious. A very good story, I enjoyed it very much!
eternallycharmed chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I loves the whole "we knew better, but we did it anyway" parts. It was the perfect blend of angst and hurt/comfort. Thanks for the awsome story!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Aw... That story was so adorable! If I was future!Piper, and my present self was treating my son like that, I would've cracked WAY before hand. I have no patience for people that hurt my family. But this was plausible for Pipers character, and I can definitely see future!Piper being a tad more lenient. Amazing story!
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »