Reviews for We Knew Better
charmed-darkangel chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
very nice story, beautifully written! At the end i thought they'll ask about the baby sitter incident or about that cake lol.

very good job
NightRise chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
aw, so cute!
breezyyy chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
i have probably read this 3 times by now and i still love it! still makes me cry at the end, and it still makes me laugh. when after read that many times is wat i consider an amazing story!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Wow, you gotta love C2's, cause otherwise I would I have missed this little gem. Really good job on the Chris revelation, it was different in a refreshing way. Excellent fic!

~Kat
hermit hideaway chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Great story! One of the best revelations I've read on this site. Anyway, I'd be interested in seeing some one-shots of some of the Chris and Wyatt moments or even the babysitting story if you're up to it. Or maybe you already have? I guess I'll have to check your author page. Great job again.
Cirolane chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Ahh! This story was wonderfully sweet. It warmed my heart and made me cry. I really enjoyed the cake scene. And I can totally see Chris and Wyatt competing at school. It's really hilarious. A very good story, I enjoyed it very much!
eternallycharmed chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I loves the whole "we knew better, but we did it anyway" parts. It was the perfect blend of angst and hurt/comfort. Thanks for the awsome story!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Aw... That story was so adorable! If I was future!Piper, and my present self was treating my son like that, I would've cracked WAY before hand. I have no patience for people that hurt my family. But this was plausible for Pipers character, and I can definitely see future!Piper being a tad more lenient. Amazing story!
10000 Dead Roses chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
excellent story
private chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I truly loved this story. But what exactly is the babysitter incident?
TravelingRoses chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I just want to say that this was a great story.
Saffron Blade chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Adored it Absolutely,. I love that Chris is shown as a human, beautiful, strong, but vunerable and young.

And I want that cake.

Great job!
superinsane95 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
this is AWESOME! that's how it should have gone. ur really good at writting story and very detailed i love it! keep up the good work on all ur other stories :]
neb92 chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Youve probobaly gotten this a thousand times, but what exactly IS the baby sitter incident?
neb92 chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Finally we get to the divorce... *evil laugh* This is going to be FUN.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »