Reviews for We Knew Better
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love Chris/Piper fics. Mother and son though obviously.
jenifaui chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Loved your story. It was fun seeing old Piper lay into young Piper. And it really pulled at my heartstrings when Chris had to say goodbye to his mother. Thanks.
Jessica Capasso chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
You should do a one shot companion to this story with 'the babysitter incident'. That would be hilarious. If you don't want to I could do one if you don't mind. I have a few ideas for it.
charmed-darkangel chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
very nice story, beautifully written! At the end i thought they'll ask about the baby sitter incident or about that cake lol.

very good job
NightRise chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
aw, so cute!
breezyyy chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
i have probably read this 3 times by now and i still love it! still makes me cry at the end, and it still makes me laugh. when after read that many times is wat i consider an amazing story!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Wow, you gotta love C2's, cause otherwise I would I have missed this little gem. Really good job on the Chris revelation, it was different in a refreshing way. Excellent fic!

hermit hideaway chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Great story! One of the best revelations I've read on this site. Anyway, I'd be interested in seeing some one-shots of some of the Chris and Wyatt moments or even the babysitting story if you're up to it. Or maybe you already have? I guess I'll have to check your author page. Great job again.
Cirolane chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Ahh! This story was wonderfully sweet. It warmed my heart and made me cry. I really enjoyed the cake scene. And I can totally see Chris and Wyatt competing at school. It's really hilarious. A very good story, I enjoyed it very much!
eternallycharmed chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I loves the whole "we knew better, but we did it anyway" parts. It was the perfect blend of angst and hurt/comfort. Thanks for the awsome story!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Aw... That story was so adorable! If I was future!Piper, and my present self was treating my son like that, I would've cracked WAY before hand. I have no patience for people that hurt my family. But this was plausible for Pipers character, and I can definitely see future!Piper being a tad more lenient. Amazing story!
10000 Dead Roses chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
excellent story
private chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I truly loved this story. But what exactly is the babysitter incident?
TravelingRoses chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I just want to say that this was a great story.
Saffron Blade chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Adored it Absolutely,. I love that Chris is shown as a human, beautiful, strong, but vunerable and young.

And I want that cake.