Reviews for We Knew Better
10000 Dead Roses chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
excellent story
private chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I truly loved this story. But what exactly is the babysitter incident?
TravelingRoses chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
I just want to say that this was a great story.
Saffron Blade chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Adored it Absolutely,. I love that Chris is shown as a human, beautiful, strong, but vunerable and young.

And I want that cake.

Great job!
superinsane95 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
this is AWESOME! that's how it should have gone. ur really good at writting story and very detailed i love it! keep up the good work on all ur other stories :]
neb92 chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Youve probobaly gotten this a thousand times, but what exactly IS the baby sitter incident?
neb92 chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Finally we get to the divorce... *evil laugh* This is going to be FUN.
neb92 chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Get cleaned up it is... I pity Chris lol. That would be just plain embaressing.
neb92 chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
DUN DUN DUN! Lol. Piper is an ass in this story, and she stuck her foot in her mouth AT LEAST four times.
neb92 chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Future Piper and Chris know Piper too well lol. Oh. What kind of cake are they making anyway? I can't exactly tell, Im salivating from imagining Piper's cooking, and its distracting me from understanding lol.
neb92 chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
TROUBLE. All that ever comes of tempting fate is trouble.
neb92 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh. Poor Chris. Im reading this after its finished, but Im trying to get into the habit of reviewing every chapter I read. Anyways, I can't wait to finish this fic, it looks really good.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
this is great and very cute
thealmightyspork chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
om! i actually screamed at the end! what is te babysitter incident! you did that on perpose didn't you! evil person! that was so good though! but that babysitter incideent in killing me!

luv hellx
lunalupine chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
I read this a while back, before I registered.

Astounding. Humorous and heartbreaking and in-character _completely_.

If only you had been a writer for the show...
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »