Reviews for We Knew Better
RosietheMoogle chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
Kass chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
You totally need to do a oneshot on the 'babysitter incident'.
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
I love this story. You did a superb job.
FBI Bones chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
okay really good nbut really evil wway to end a story, babysotter incident? please tell us what that is! you;re a good writer!1
TJ chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
Great story.

Well-written, touching.

laura817 chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
great story. loved it (also love "you did it"). keep up the wonderful story telling
Bel Vezer chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
That was so incredibly sweet! Oh, it was precious. Spectacular is what it was. Bravo. You did an amazing job wrapping that up. Keep writing new fics! They're so good!
Bel Vezer chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Wow. That makes so much more sense than anything the stupid writers could have come up with. Brilliant explanation! Very cool.
Bel Vezer chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Hee! That was so cute! Fabulous ... as usual.
Bel Vezer chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
OMG! That was so good! It was hilarious and heart-wrenching at the same time! Oh. Wow. That was incredible. You're so gifted! It was just beautifully woven. Simply amazing chapter.
Bel Vezer chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Oh, this is so sweet! I love it. You're a great writer.
melinda brazil chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
The end? what do you mean "the end", oh no you wont do that to us, will you? I mean you cant! Whats the babysitter incident? How will they live together after all the revelations? And what about Leo? You have to put Leo/Chris in this story...

Cmon you can do it

Loved this story!
Queen mmora2012 chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
It was good
Vie-Boheme chapter 7 . 6/9/2005
Such a good story! It almost made me cry! By the way, you better post a chapter with the 'baby-sitter incident'! I'm dying to know what it is!
CharmedBec chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
Just read this story all in one go and I loved it! Full of bittersweet emotion all mixed in with a nice dollop of humour. Nice characterisations too.

Just one minor complaint 'What exactly is the babysitter incident?':-) We definitely need an epilogue, so you can tell us!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »