Reviews for We Knew Better
Stoneage Woman chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Aw...it was really sweet...very well-written...on my faves!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
you should have a second story and have Chris tell them about the babysitter incident cause I really want to know what that is too.
Kazuko1 chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
I really really liked this. It's so hard to find decent Chris-revelation fics, let alone ones as well-written and sincerely touching as this one. Thanks for sharing it!
Riana chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
I just loved reading your story! but could you write anther chapter explaining what is the babysitter incident?
RosietheMoogle chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
OH I JUST LOVED THIS!
Kass chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
You totally need to do a oneshot on the 'babysitter incident'.
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
I love this story. You did a superb job.
FBI Bones chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
okay really good nbut really evil wway to end a story, babysotter incident? please tell us what that is! you;re a good writer!1
TJ chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
Great story.

Well-written, touching.

Thanks.
laura817 chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
great story. loved it (also love "you did it"). keep up the wonderful story telling
Bel Vezer chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
That was so incredibly sweet! Oh, it was precious. Spectacular is what it was. Bravo. You did an amazing job wrapping that up. Keep writing new fics! They're so good!
Bel Vezer chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Wow. That makes so much more sense than anything the stupid writers could have come up with. Brilliant explanation! Very cool.
Bel Vezer chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Hee! That was so cute! Fabulous ... as usual.
Bel Vezer chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
OMG! That was so good! It was hilarious and heart-wrenching at the same time! Oh. Wow. That was incredible. You're so gifted! It was just beautifully woven. Simply amazing chapter.
Bel Vezer chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Oh, this is so sweet! I love it. You're a great writer.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »