Reviews for Retrieving What Was Lost
nilaea chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
I just read your story for the second time and its still as good as the first time! Good plot, realistic characters, and most importantly real and heartwrenching feelings :)

keep up your fantastic work
MissKellyAnne chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
this was AH-MAZING.
Missing Linka chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
I've finished reading the story yesterday, but thought that I'd better review today because I thought that by then I would have found words to describe how much I liked your story ... But I still haven't ... So ... just THX and GREAT WORK!

Shalom
Missing Linka chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
I really like your story so far, but just one thing: Catholics are also Christians ...

In Germany, most of the Christians are Catholics and Protestants ... We also have some Baptists, ...
FridaPeace chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
Great story sorry to review so late after you wrote it but I just discovered this site :P I loved the story so emotional Great story
adele rose chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
Very sweet story-I was looking for completed ADMM stories I hadn't read yet, and was happy to find yours.
Swift-Dragon chapter 16 . 10/17/2006
Wow, great story and fantastic ending. It's all happy and what not. XD Terrific!
PiER chapter 16 . 10/11/2006
I love a happy ending :)

Another great fic well done!

Oh btw this time you did your name justice lol :P

Cheers!
SherbetKitty chapter 16 . 10/2/2006
AWW, that was so good. I loved the whole thing! It was all really sweet! And I hearted the talk at the end! It was brilliant! And, hey look! I got a mention! *giggles hysterically* *is dizzy* You did a fantastic job, keep it up!

SherbetKitty
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 16 . 10/1/2006
I loved that ending so much. I think it went perfectly with the story and it had a lot of meaning to it. DOn't you think Albus proposing was a little too soon after what happened with Dameon though? O by the way I am really glad that you joined the ADMM site.
Leta McGotor chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
So, i finally found the time to read the end of it. Curious, you are sitting somewhere and you can think of nothing else than to finish reading a certain piece of work, but you just can't find the time for doing so. But, of course, I would move heaven and hell to read it, even it is a bit later.

As always wonderful written. I liked the thoughts you added at the end. This chapter was full of things, that are true and can giv you something to think. I believe, everybody is unique and the people should just accept that. Nobody should be forced to change himself or herself for anybody else. And you are right - you should tell your beloved ones as often as possible how much they mean to you. Sadly, in today's society those things are handled to carelessly and we should change that.

Very good piece of work - to short it all.
Stella9876 chapter 16 . 9/21/2006
Not many fics show the meaning of true and pure love as u did! it warmed my heart! great job! loved it btw
AssortedScribbler chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
What a wonderful finish to a wonderful fic. I loved the last paragraph, it rung so true with how I so often feel. Thank you, thank you for a fantastic, amazing, heart-felt, brilliantly written... (I'm running out of adjectives) perfect fic. Well done, I hope to hear more from you soon. You're amazing. Don't ever let anyone say you're not.

xxStellaxx
mmcgonagall06 chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
OMG! I love it! I can't believe how incredibly awesome this story is! You are an absolutely amazing authour! This story is so sweet! I love the new approach to the ending. By the way...when are you going to update "Him Again"!

I love the story and you!

~mmcgonagall06
FourthKnock chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
Ah, I loved it! Wonderful ending, really sweet.

I'm now going to say some sweet fluffy things to the first person I see. :p