Reviews for You or Me?
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I don't think that I like this story. It is well written and makes you think and all that stuff, but I just don't like the idea of kagome and inu being forced to fight and one kill the other. It makes me sad. It also made me think a lot, so I guess it is a good story...I just don't care for it. :'(

Caitriona
Inuyasha's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
hmm...good work...although, I will tell you it was a bit anti-climatic for my liking. But it was a good read anyway. Oh and by the way Kagura's attack (well one of them anyway) is Dance of Blades...(if you're wondering the other ones: Dance of the Dragon and Dance of the Dead).

I hope to see another piece of work from you again...but I suppose you should get over all that school work before writing another fic or else you'll seriously get swallowed up in all that work/extra-curricular...believe me...I learned the hard way. Well until next,

Claire _~
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Read the preview cuz i love your work- including this! Now that i think about it- the ending was alright, just do a little tweaking and it'll be awesome!

Ja ne, minna-san! Love ya all and write soon!
a soul of thunder chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Very good please update soon!
Cheese-is-good chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I love your story. Plain and simple. You have such good insight to the chara's feelings. Great job! *adds to favs*
I Bleed Copper And Blue chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Lots of emotion. Great story!