Reviews for Finding Normal
Lcsaf chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Of course, noting good lasts forever. Poor Rogue. I wonder where Mystique managed to disappear off to, though? Since it seems like Rogue's power has come back, and would seemingly drop Mystique like a stone.
NephilimEQ chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
GUH! you *have* to finish this! Too good to not finish...!
daughterofthe1king chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
This is the fifteenth time I've read this cliffhanger and each time I keep hoping the next chapter is thrown up there for me...

Any chance of finishing it?
Killin-time chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Wow, that's a hell of a painful cliffhanger - especially seeing as it hasn't been updated in almost 10 years. Serves me right for reading incomplete fic, haha.
Great story that I just came across while browsing the site, I remember your fics from the WRFA. I don't suppose there's a version of this with the dirty bits? Lol. I remember your smutfic, it was gorgeous, and I can't believe it got you banned from here, ugh!
camahta.dore.1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I have read this story probably 10 times, and each time the disappoint in the fact that its unfinished is worse than the last :(
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Que dramatic music! PLEASE write more! :3
xevg-x chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Swim naked? Whoa Rogue!.

Bingo Marie! And what a bingo.
xevg-x chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
I'm not a yoga person, for me works better kung fu. First fic with the yoga thing involved in a serious way. Good.

Funny thing Wolvie doing yoga muahaha ha
xevg-x chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Mmmmm now I Wonder who of them gonna have a nightmare?
xevg-x chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I'm totally and irrevocably glad that the atracttionship between them doesn't focus on the "she absorbing his feral" almost all the Rogans I read center in that fact.

I most than intrigued with this fic ;-)

Go to my favorites!
xevg-x chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
A ha ha! Randy!Wolvie you have a cabin in the middle of nowhere dont you?

I hate when Rogans mess with the Romys, I'm a Romy for God sake! And dont blame me for read this, I'm enjoying.
xevg-x chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I discovered this story by accident and also I know is unfinished but i dont care, i'll read it anyway, you're trap me with this first chapter!

I wanna know What happen to her and I wanna know how the Rogan will happen ()
FW Wandering chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Okay I hope you come back to this story because that is a huge cliff hanger.
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Okay, I realize this story hasn't been touched since 05... but PLEASE! Please, please, please, please please please continue this, or mark it Unlikely to Be Finished or something. Oh, man. I really would love to see where it would go from there, especially with their relationship. Obviously Rogue would be extremely upset, but at the same time sort of relieved that her mutation saved her. Logan probably wouldn't even begin to know how to.. away hell. Please continue this? Pretty please? If you do, I'll go back and review every single chapter. Swear on my small but loving stack of X-Men comic books!
alfredo joy chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
Hi!
I just found this story and loved. I was wondering if you were planning on returning to it, or if it was officially abandoned?