Reviews for Jareth vs The Goblin King
XShadowCatX chapter 21 . 5/21/2018
Oh please oh please finish the story. It's such a great concept and wonderful writing! I hope you update again in the future! I feel so incomplete with this story not being finished!
BohemianBeatle chapter 21 . 1/20/2018
Oh my GOD
BookEatingCthulhu chapter 21 . 2/27/2017
Finish this.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
Gosh darn it, I should have just stayed in chapter 15.
Sarah chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON U CAN'T HST LEAVE IT AT THAT!
Silver Ilix chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
Wait... more please?
michele magnolia chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
Oh pleaseeeee update!
rexgrl3 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Holy crap! Damn this is a helluva story. The happy ending stuff in Ch 17 was sweet but sappy but when it turned out to be a dream and Sarah freaked out it was so tragically sad...now what the hell; that psycho is really with her...ewwww!
The Masked Romantic chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Wow you have me on an emotional roller coaster with this story. Please try to update soon.
crystalleigh.brown.9 chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
I really love your story about Jareth versing the Goblin King, and Sara and hiim getting toogether! But, what happens to both of them? Does, Sara get saved by Jareth and conquer his alter ego? Ii would love to believe it as such!
Crystal L. Brown chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
A wonderful and guilty pleasure, reading this is!
Crystal L. Brown chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Perfect! Beautifully, Perfect!
jhans0717 chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
Ahhh! I just read everything and holy cliffhanger! This is one of the best written labyrinth stories I have ever read! I love it! Please, please update soon!
mysterious guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
Y U No update?
I like this story alot. It's basically the only Lab fic I have bookmarked and check regularly. Please please won't you give us something? Even just short tiny chappie?
MorgauseNokami chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
Oh god don't end there please. This has to work out. It does.