Reviews for Thorns
DigiChick chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
LOL Yayness! You updated your story. Squee- Ryuki fluff rox my sox! Don't ask... ." NeWayz, I luv it so much! hahahaha. :P Oi! The whole chappie made me all warm and fuzzy inside! lol I can't wait for more. Specially if it contains Ryuki fluff stuff. *hint hint* Well, not much more to say, but you rock, chikie! XD This story is one twisted version of Sleeping Beauty. It's so awesome. Um, update whenever possible... and gah! Tell me about it. I hate homework, too. But ya know... who likes it. I've been absent for 3 days straight because I injured my foot. (In a really stupid was... I ran into my grandma's screen door and almost fractured the side of my foot...) Boy do I feel dum...
Dolce Saito chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
So sweet, I luvd this chapter, continue soon, please, don't keep us waiting as u are getting used to, it's mean :'( why would you do that to us? why? lol update soon!

Dolce S.
Leesie Love chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
hehe i accualy logged on for once! This Chappie was a bit confusing...i didn't get most of it but anywayz greaatt chapter! but honstly why NOT kill percilla now? tell me when u do okay? lol UPDATE!

Lil' Lilo chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
Good chapter! Please continue! D
kau-sama THE GREAT chapter 12 . 9/29/2005
lol.. nice phrasing with fate..

aish.. i don't like the homework either.. i still need to study for all these tests and stuff...

WORK WORK WORK! and update ASAP..

* btw you're going back to ryuki-fluff, aren't you.. yes.. this chapter was cute!
A Different Life chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
love it!
mango-is-good chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
YAY! new chapter!
tsuhime chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
DUN DUN DUN.. ;; priscilla is back.. I love your stories. Fluff and drama and beautiful phrases..

here is your curry!
lady-snow chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
more ryuki please! but very good job.
Lisha chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
Ughh! Kill Her And Get It OVER With Already! (Priscilla I mean) When Is there going to be ryuki? Are they EVER going to get together? UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
DigiChick chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
Yay! You updated! Yush, this chappie was wonderful, majorly confusing, but wonderful all the same since it was long too. Especially cause...*pause*...Rika's awake! And Ryo's not in jail no more! *blinks* Did I say no more? OI! I'm so stupid, I meant, anymore. Oyish, newayz... Awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chappie. Since it will be Pricilla, Ryo, AND Rika all in the same room. *grins* UPDATE! Puhleese!

Until next time,

editor-kau-sama chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
yes.. i have returned.

anyways. liahime.. good job for starting up again.. good job on the chapter! that was a surprise at the end.

now. go finish your homework and stop thinking about curry and MFOMT. I can read your mind (especially since we're talking online right now..)oh.. and update soon.
DarkDevil666 chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
good now chapter. i know the feeling. cant get anything done when u got homework. i should be doing mine right now.

oh well. love it so far.

Lil' Lilo chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Great chapter! Oh, the moron Priscilla is back. D: Please continue! D
FreyaLin chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
hahahha tat was nice! although im still kinda confused of how she woke up * ima pretty slow so yea takez me a while n yea i understand wut u mean by being lazy * i too feel tat way...but of course alwayz think about ur readers soo...u gotta take time n do it...or else theyll murder u * well i think tis is too much wellz update soon
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »