Reviews for Thorns
Starof11 chapter 20 . 4/13/2006
So its done right...for good?

Awesome story. And I guess you're right true love has no end...at least not in real life.

Once again great story ..write more soon. but its ok if you want to break.
Digital Soul chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
One of the best fics on this site! In fact, this inspired me to write a Ryuki fairy tale. I'll give you some credit for this. Look for it :)
thoughts fade chapter 20 . 4/10/2006
Loved it. ) But the beginning confused me because I forgot what happened in the previous chapter. Anyways liked how you used the quotes from the anime (well similar quotes) And thanks for the PM or I would've never known...until the next time I was bored. lol
who wants to know chapter 20 . 4/9/2006
I dunno if I ever reviewed this to begin with and for that I'm sorry. But this may be the best ending to a story ever. You shoudl be so ridiculously proud. Not only the ending but the entire story, just...wow. It kinda makes me wanna be a writer. But then once that word document is opened it up it hits me 'hey...I have no talent. And hate writing.' But yeah, anyone that can do that to someone has crazy skill. Just wanted you to know...
Lisha chapter 20 . 4/9/2006
I LUV IT! U soo surpised me with this one!
DesertAngel63 chapter 20 . 4/9/2006
It was such a good story! I love it! -
karika88 chapter 20 . 4/8/2006
AWESOME! glad you updated, I wish everyone else would what are ryuki's not as popular as they were. anywho keep writing ryuki's lol
minivanx chapter 20 . 4/8/2006
i was kinda dozing off a bit..but when i got futher into it, i was wide awake! haha you're a great writer! so detailed!
GOODNESS GRACIOUS chapter 20 . 4/8/2006
this is lady-snow

BUT GOODNESS GRACIOUS OMGBBQ!

This is an amazing chapter which I love forever.

amazing. feel free to write me a birthday present again any time.

-lady-snow
yokainomiko chapter 19 . 2/15/2006
This story was awesome! But is it done? I know it should be obvious... but I'm not sure if you'll put in an epilogue or if you haven't gotten around to marking it complete... However, I can't wait for your next story!
kaitosouta chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
*beep* you priscilla. Priscilla seems very very very spoiled. Do something bad to her please. Nice story
FreyaLin chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
its over...NO i love tis storie ;_; i must be strong...ahem anyways i loved it _ i neva thought Itachi accually like Rika o Rika is such a pimp hahaha wellz yea if u eva write anotha storie bout rika n ryo plz tell me _ wellz...Ja Ne!

~Kunoichixxkanna
A Different Life chapter 19 . 1/14/2006
i love it
Anna chapter 19 . 1/14/2006
Of course write an epilogue! Are you insane! You can't deprive me of my "what happened after"! I really enjoy your writing, your stories are some of my favorites. . Keep up the great work. By the way, my colds gone! *Does a victory dance* HAHAHAHAHA! D You rock harder than ever!
Whitezetsu chapter 19 . 1/13/2006