Reviews for Rumble in the Montecito
IMAN2688 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
hey

great story, not one you see much of anyways. Crosses over perfectly. Was wondering if there will be an update or not.
Darkwing333 chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Very clever using a real resturant and food on its menu, clever, clever. Okay so i don't have any suggestions about what you could add to this story. Anyways i like it and i have faith that you will come up with something really interesting!
melodie568 chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
sounds good to me. i really like it thanks for updating so fast.
aniki19 chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
bummer abt e moving house n such...n ur wrist is acting up?...well...bummer again, but please! tis update is too short!

so now we know who those guys were really after...n poor jesse put up a good fight...and...? thats it? come on...*scowls* u better got something better for e next chpt or else! *evil grin*
melodie568 chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
really good thanks for updating
Darkwing333 chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
Yay! Another chapter. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great writting! :)
bohemianbabe chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
good work! i'm sorry to hear what happened to you! i'll look forward to your next chapter!
aniki19 chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
woah...ur house got robbed?*worried* r u o.k?

thank goodness they didn't get away wif e p.c...

i know i'll be hopeless without it...think of all e

stuff i have inside *looks worried* all e 'stuff'i have inside...lol! but why e monitor? was it plasma? hm...*shrugs*

...so noah resorted to plain old 'pass the buck'

game to jesse,huh? but it doesn't make sense as to why

jesse got beaten up though without knowing a clue who these guys were...

*reaches a hand to comfort a bruised jesse*

anyway...this was a highly anticipated chpt...really glad ur alright...
melodie568 chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
thanks for updating i love it keep writing
aniki19 chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
aw shucks; u beat me. u got to chpt 5 first n i must say; a very intriquing chpt 5 it is!

y does it always seem tt noah always has a problem with money? y? *looks exasperated* well...i let u in a little secret...so tt he could continue tormenting jesse! lol! *claps hands in glee*

oohh...just what do u have plan in store fr my poor jesse? *looks worried* i hope he gets hurt...*evil grin* real bad! lol!
melodie568 chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
really good chapter i love it
aniki19 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
aha! so the connection was made. just what is noah really up to,then...come on..u gotta do better than this!i'm dying here...please?

glad to know tt i made u happy wif my review..speaking of which...*throws crittle 247 a dirty look* i do have a tinsy winsy little story tt could do wif a review too *hint,hint* then u would make my life less crappy too! *gives a hi-five* lol!

cool chapter...i can almost envision e whole money-grabbing kidnapped/torture/torment...almost!coz it could only be confirmed by u when u next update; so hurry!
Feral's Revenge chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
on't worry, this morning I woke up at 6:30 to read this. my dog felt it was a nice treat.

just be glad these are good. Otherwise I'd be flaming you all day long.

But these are REALY good. So no need for flames from anybody
melodie568 chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
really good what is noah up too and is jesse going to be ok or is he in real trouble
lynneanne chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
Two of my favorite shows in one story. Jesse, Brennan, Danny, and Mike all together in one adventure - now THAT would be heaven! I'm intrigued by the appearance of Noah, and waiting for your next installment. Keep writing, please!