Reviews for The Greatest Gifts
Tmntstories22 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Awesome fanfic :D
No one you should know chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
THAT. WAS. EPIC!
That's the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BES TMNT fanfic I've ever read!
(I am absolutely completely positively sure and not just exaggerating)
I bet your plan is to take over all Raphael Fan Girls with your awesomely good stories and conquer the world!
Am I right? *innocent Mikey-face*
I wish to Fly chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Cool
Buttshujinsama chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
"Ninjitsu justice." It could be combined into a brand-new word... Ninjustice!

My dear Isis, you have certainly done the turtles ninjustice. I love your fight scenes - they're well-described and you somehow manage to focus on what's going on both in their heads and outside of them. I look forward to your future work.
Jenihenpen chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Freaking awesome! 0_0;;

I don't know how else to discribe this fic. Kept me up til 3.30am reading it, I just couldn't look away until it finished! Totally brilliant piece of writing _
Tana112 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
What I have learnt today: Australian spelling Canadian spelling, at least in the examples you gave. And it's only 12:41am!

P.S. Enjoying the story
J-Kid chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
VERY awesome story. Cool fight scenes, and brotherly interaction, as well as personal thoughts for all the brothers involved. Loved Mikey and Don especially. . Good writing, although I noticed several places where words were spelled in the wrong context, like Loosing instead of Losing or Chocked instead of choked. Other than that, this was a very enjoyable story overall with a sense of teamwork, urgency, and caring. Good ending as well, although I wish that something cold be done about the number of Foot so that the brothers could patrol again.
kytyngurl2 chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
My apologies! I've been meaning to review this excellent and enjoyable fic of yours for quite some time, and never got around to it! This story is one of my all-time absolute favorites in the fandom, I really love it! :)

Wonderful work... very exciting, well-written, emotional, and all around squee-er-ific. (Uh, I hope that's a word? ;)) I'm a big fan of seeing the boys, especially Raph, suffer a bit... and you more than delivered! And in such a great and gut-wrenching way. I think few can top what you did.

Several parts of the fic still give me an emotional punch when I re-read them, which is very hard to do. Chief of them is Raph's convulsions and Leo and Mikey's reactions to them. Wow... just wow.

All the guys were IC and believable and I just wanted to hug them to death. You did a great job portraying them, using them in the context of the story, and showing some of their outstanding qualities and 'gifts'. I think you've done one of the best- if not the best- job with Mikey I've ever seen. I -understand- him, and my heart goes out to him. It's tough being that sort of person, and you really can't control it.

Anyways, great work! I really enjoyed this and thank you for publishing it here so all us readers can savor it! :)
sambev89 chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
Great job! Once again, your imagery is great. I like how they all bombard Raph with crazy questions when he wakes up.
sambev89 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
"All things considering, Raphael thought he was doing very well." That's cute.

You have excellent imagery, and you're an excellent writer!
AncientHistory chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I don't know why you don't get more reviews. I'm reading this the 2nd time and I still love it.
pacphys chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
Wow, a long one, and the last one.

heh, funny how after that long, one can navigate one's own mess in the dark.

Ouch, that much have been hard for Leo to leave the room like that. Poor Leo and Mikey! *joins the pair in their heap in front of the cough and hugs them*

I thought I'd heard that word before, pneumathorax, and now that you gave me a definition, I remember where! The ER. Heh, yep. It was just a guess at the time, and turned out to be wrong, but that's where I heard it alright. That whole sharp pains when one tries to breathe thing is, and I can say this from experience, NOT fun.

Aw, poor Leo, having to go to bed instead of staying with Raph, but Don has a very good point. Letting that semi collapsed lung get worse will only be more trouble that may not be something they can deal with in the end.

oh no, what's Splinter going to say? What's the difficult decision! Oh, no topside patrols? phew, I was thinking MUCH worse things than that. Despite the earlier assurances that Raphael would return to them.

whoops, you have 'loosing' where I think you mean 'losing' in "Leonardo felt slightly selfish, but he certainly didn't want to risk loosing his brothers either." And again when Leo fears that he will "loose" conrol. That should also be 'lose' And Raph would 'lose' his mind in the cramped sewers rather than 'loose' it. Well, you're consistent, I'll give you that! Now be consistent the other way! *grins*

Aw, YAY! RAPHY'S AWAKE! RAPHY'S AWAKE!

And they're all going nuts, and who can blame them! RAPHY'S AWAKE!

LOL! "creepy" to have his brother staring at him. Well, if it will keep him awake!

Aw, Happy huggles for all! *dances* Raphy's ok! Raphy's ok! YAY! *tackle glomps Isis* YAY! You kept him around!

Excellent, excellent story! Sorry it took me so darned long to finish it!

Cheers,

pacphys
pacphys chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
And it has been FOREVER since this chapter went up, but I'm FINALLY coming around to read and review.

Poor Mikey! no one likes to feel helpless! That's the worst feeling in the world, when you want nothing more than to help and you're the only one who doesn't seem to have something to contribute.

ew, ice cream, chocolate milk and... pickles? Ok, perhaps reading this while getting over stomach flu wasn't such a hot idea.

Yup, Mikey's definitely obsessed with food.

O_O Whoops! Poor grinning Mikey! Pizza in the medicine! oh boy.

Ooh, I like the desciption of Splinter after Mikey messes up the Kampo and just before he goes to get his ankle checked out.

Sounds like they're all pretty much at the ends of their ropes.

Ooh, I love the description of why Mikey became the joker of the crew! That's Wonderful! Then followed up with how it went a little too far.

AAH! OMG! You left it THERE? With Raph having a SEISURE? What were you trying to do to your poor reader and reviewers? What am I going on about? the next chapter is already up. And speaking of, I should get over there, huh?

Cheers,

pacphys
silvermoon16 chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
That was an amazing story, possibly one of the best i've read. I really hope you write another tmnt story soon. I'll be keeping a look out for you!
captkablooey chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
Wait. Forced retirement? That cannot last. It's nice that you didn't kill anyone off; as it would have been a horrible precedent. You would have had to kill a character in each subsequent fic ! Pretty soon you would have been inventing new characters...

It is a suitable ending to a glorious career. But as they say you cannot keep a good turtle down.