Reviews for A Truly Enchanted Christmas
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was really cool- awesome story, great writing style. Please tell me there's more? :)

I want it to be Christmas now...
Lance58 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
its cool _ and konosetsu whoot _ make more
Jude Dude chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I really liked this. Nodokanegi pairWINZ!

You watch the show allot? J/w cause you seem to know every characters personality.

Heres a tip if you want to use less characters. Remember who hangs out with who and you can sort of group them.

Like The Librarian Group, and the cheerleaders. Just an idea saves me time so I can focus on the stories. But good description. This seems like a script for the Anime. keep it up

- Jude

p.s
heroes1202 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow! Is this long! I like the concept and I was actually going to write something like this but be more kid friendly. Anyway, I'll favorite this since we seem to both have the same idea.
Aeon Snowbreeze chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
this was a great fic, update soon!

And please put in more Konoka and Setsuna moments they are o cute together ;D
Nana the Dwarf chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Why haven't you updated? I'm really liking this fic
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Not bad, though a little slow. Certainly should be continued.
sakuraharunosrival chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
this seems like a sweet story hope ya update soon and put more konoka setsuna in
B is for Backup chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
REALLY GOOD! Update soon!
inukingsaprentice chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
if this was a bad chapter than bush didnt rig the elections in florida. that means this is like the best fanfic ever! please continue even though the season is over it is nice to have some quality writers on

i m now the king
kenakamatsu chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
this is good plz continue it
barisu chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
ya, could...um the select few be...um...ah...oh ya could

they be Setuna and...um...oh ya...and Konoka!
Zell-Bruder chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Good story, dude (Even though I don't know your gender, I still shall call you dude). For some reason, this gave me a fuzzy feeling in my heart and colon.
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This is a good start. I like it very much. I hope things will go well in your next chapters.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Not bad. True that trying to fit everyone in the chapter made for weak character development, but the entire premise is cute. Ah, if only the spotlight had fallen more on Nodoka-chan...

(spotlight promptly falls on my head)

Ow.