Reviews for Freedom's Just Another Word
Last chapter chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
I loved all of the story, except for this last part... Did you really have to make Sam into an adulterous cunt just to get more angst? Should've stopped after the daughter died if you needed angst, with the last chapter you ruined what was turning out to be an awesome story...
HLPotter chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I love it
bobcox26 chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
thanks a very good story but I think you could had a bit more jack, since he probly would had a guess by his own history of his child death
jayley chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
i guess sometimes i take these things to heart too much, but this chapter i was just like wow, what a bitch! i mean, yeah serious issues, but to date jack? that was actually just cruel. on the otherhand, glad that they end up together happy
jayley chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
i cannot believe you did that...you killed their baby! and i wasn't expecting it at all, i was actually a bit distracted while reading and had to start that paragraph again!
pstibbons chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
Great angst, but ended too abruptly.
SLITH chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I dono if it would actually take them that long to make a move on one another, but still very cute with how they came up with ways to occupy their time. Very cute though that they're learning something from one another, and the exercise is doing them pretty well I'm sure.

Loved how she told him to wake up and he had been awake the whole time.

SLITH
SLITH chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh boy - nice save by Daniel. Judging by how the man was and by what he'd gathered about them he quickly made a move to save Sam from any possible danger. Veyr nice action on Sam's part, and enjoyed the man's comment about her being a soldier.

Can't wait to read more... *goes to the next chapter*

SLITH
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
Great story! 'they all lived happily ever after.' Cliche but nice! It was really great!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
You killed little Janet! *cries* Great story! This chapter was sad!
Transgenic-girl chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
I loved it, even got choked up at the end.
Amaranth Traces chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
This was one of the first SG1 fanfics I ever read (i.e.: like...three months ago! - I'm new to the fanfiction world)

I read it again a week ago and then again last night. Last night I skipped the bits that tore at my heart (after baby Janet died and Sam started pushing Daniel away) and then went straight to the happy ending.

EXCELLENT story.
Terelou chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
It's been a while since I read this story. I had forgotten about it being your first fan fic story. It is really good, written well, very realistic.

I sure hope you start writing fan fic again. I sure miss your stories!
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
yay for happy! hehe great job ::grins::
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
NO BABY! ::sniff sniff:: ::hugs:: to Danny and Sama!