Reviews for Repercussions
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awwwww boo. This is probably the only true outcome for these two and that is so lame. However the feeling you put into this has me tingling. Wonderful.
sweetswirlypop chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This review is long overdue. I've read this ages ago but never got around to doing it. This has got to be one of my most favorite Saiyuki fics. I love the complexity of Yaone and Kougaiji's relationship. And kudos to you! I really felt it, so much angst. It was so heartbreaking when Yaone finally gave in and cried.
Gamma Nelson chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This is a very good story. it is well written
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh, I really liked this. I loved the heartbreaking details at the end, about Yaone putting everything to rights and the fact that the scent of sex was stronger on her.
Jessie Katz chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Nice story! What can I say? We, your readers, need to know what will happen next. Please update a.s.a.p!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Write a sequel please! tell me what happens next
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I Hope you write more of this pairing!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
A bit late of a review...But whatever. This was a amazing. I'm with you, there should be more with Yaone and Kougaiji. And this is the best one I've seen so far. It was beautiful and just deep. Please, Keep Writing!
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was...excellent! It was so good xo; Angst yes. But but...it was still excellent! ' Its a sad thing thats it an oneshot...T.T Or at least I think its a one-shot...either way I add ya story to my fav list! )

-Rinchan
shimo hyozan chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
nice one! :D very well written...
strawberries chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This was written really well. The detail put into the description was very beautiful. Great job! :]
Griever5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005