Reviews for Beast Lord
Fox chapter 17 . 7/18
Hes totally a bat
k chapter 24 . 6/12
It was a great chapter. Nice place to put a cliff hanger. Could you please update.
RaveFoil63 chapter 8 . 5/24
eastern or European swallow?
monty python and the holy grail, which i still haven't seen.
Is "young whippersnappers" from Avatar The Last Airbender?
TimeZone13 chapter 24 . 5/11
I hope that this story isn't abandoned because this is one of the best HP stories I've ever read
Eagle Hawke chapter 21 . 3/12
We must unite, so we can fight! Turn the battle around. Time's running out, so we can shout...
Voldemort is going down!
phoenix20144 chapter 4 . 3/3
Thank you for bringing back these stories that you have written. I have be looking for these for awhile. I thank you for bringing them back :)
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 8 . 2/15
ohmigod! Harrys spiderman? he has to be more powerful cause aragog is a huge magical spider while spidermans was tiny and radio active.
SmilingAnne chapter 19 . 1/27
Okay never mind...
SmilingAnne chapter 19 . 1/27
Omigosh. the three sisters in his dream are they the fates?
Pathseekerme chapter 18 . 1/22
Ceres, good chapter! I just love how Dumbledore salutes Harry one time and treats him like a child the next!
Pathseekerme chapter 16 . 1/22
I think this chapter accomplishes what it needed to: to warn Snape. You did well in getting that done, and he even threatened to make Harry suffer if he wasn't right. Good job!
Pathseekerme chapter 3 . 1/22
I am loving reading this story! It's really cool!
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Hehehe order of the flaming turkeys (no offense to fawkes) better be ready to run 8) Rn I'm laughing/grinning alot and freaking the bloody hell outta my kitten
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Ima guess a shifter is like the ability to "shift" a certain body part (or parts) or add on parts like wing on his wolf form's body and maybe on his human body as well..?
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »