Reviews for Beast Lord
ubetiburn chapter 24 . 5/13
Granted it sucks that this story was just abandoned. What really sucks is that I am left wanting to know about the teachers identity and the Roc. Damn it.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 24 . 5/3
Oooh, interesting! Someone who is somewhat aware of the goings-on and wants to test the New Marauders! Very interesting! I look forward to next chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 23 . 5/3
Nice! I'm still chuckling over Shadowfang's prank. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 5/3
Very nice! Very interesting! I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 5/3
Yay! I'm glad that Harry's getting better. I can't wait to see what other gifts he's received!
3rdGenMarauder chapter 10 . 4/30
harrys name should be fang i think
ckashorro chapter 12 . 4/27
it is cool
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Love it!
edwardandbellandjacoblover chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
when are you going to update again. i really enjoy this story.
syft3land chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
You should try to hire that muse of yours again, see if you can revive the story. Found it yesterday, blasted right through it and I am very much impressed. The plot, action, grammar, hell everything about this story, except the little thing about tit being discontinued as of now, is up to par, if not better. Also, I'd like to see Draco vs Harry without coffee, and Voldieshorts vs drunk Harry. XD
nat chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
update please
Kaya70 chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
Love it please soon
Omega to Alpha chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
It's the grey sisters that were hags and shared a single eye and tooth! Not the fates! The fates were the daughters of Chaos, who controlled every mortal life. The grey sisters told Perseus where to find Medusa. Get the facts right!
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »