Reviews for Pitch Perfect
angel313 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Please finish this story. It is interesting. Thank u
a chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
"Alan looked at his apologetic younger son, sighed, and put the spaghetti noodles away."

Poor Alan, doesn't he realize speghetti noodles are for breaking not eating?
Cutter12 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I'm enjoying this mystery very much and am dying to know where it all leads. I read your note on your homepage claiming that you haven't given up on this story. I hope that is still true. (Please?)
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Hallo! I just found this story as I was perusing Numb3rs fanfics and I was wondering if you are planning to finish it or if it is on hiatus? I hope you're gonna finish it cause I hate not knowing how a mystery ends!
Musicrocksssss chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
can u finish this plz?

ty
Cascade Waters chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
I'd really love to read the rest of the story, if you can find the inspiration!

fc
Timespirt chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
So Susan,

When are you going to finish this? Been waiting a long time. I'm a list sib of yours.
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
this fic's got me intrigued and wanting more!:) update soon plz!:):)
Maori chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Don't stop! What ever you do, don't stop writing this fic, its great. I love it!
MystiStar1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Awesome story! Love it! Can't wait to find out what happens next...
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
Very interesting story!
Molly chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
I like this story so much - I'm sorry thre hasn't been more.
Ashley chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Good story, interesting with the reverse roles. I think its odd that Charlie isn't good at music (it is very mathematically based), but I do see a young Charlie that wouldn't sit still long enough to learn. I'm assuming the piano thing for Don is totally made up, but it seems like a good thing for him and his mother to have connected with. Great story, eagerly awaiting an update!
pucktofaerie chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Um, I missed something, but aren't there three people in the Eppes family now? Unless you were counting the mom, with the piano music...I don't know. Anywho, can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Whyte Star chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
"It’s a fugue I composed for Dad’s birthday..." Oh my heck, that's wonderful.

Was that me you mentioned as being "hot on the trail" of finding the musical message? Well, I'm on the trail, but it isn't all that hot. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard. Want to drop me a few more clues? ;)

Finally, "Moonlight Sonata" is one of my favorite Beethoven songs. Simply wonderful and it really fits the mood of this piece.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »