Reviews for Pitch Perfect
T. Dunn chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
I know it has been a very long time since you wrote this but
I just wanted to say what you have written is wonderful.
The mystery of the music box is great (unfortunately your link to hear the snippit of music is broken)
I understand how the muse to write can suddenly pack it's bags and move to unknown territories.
Thank you for sharing what you have.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Aw... what a waste of a good story not finished. Not jumping on you or anything. I just knew that I was in for a treat, and sadly it's incomplete.

Anyways, this was a great read! Thanks so much for writing! I hope you're doing alright, wherever you are. Maybe one day, you'll decide to finish this? I can always hope.

- LA
angel313 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Please finish this story. It is interesting. Thank u
a chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
"Alan looked at his apologetic younger son, sighed, and put the spaghetti noodles away."

Poor Alan, doesn't he realize speghetti noodles are for breaking not eating?
Cutter12 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I'm enjoying this mystery very much and am dying to know where it all leads. I read your note on your homepage claiming that you haven't given up on this story. I hope that is still true. (Please?)
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Hallo! I just found this story as I was perusing Numb3rs fanfics and I was wondering if you are planning to finish it or if it is on hiatus? I hope you're gonna finish it cause I hate not knowing how a mystery ends!
Musicrocksssss chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
can u finish this plz?

ty
Cascade Waters chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
I'd really love to read the rest of the story, if you can find the inspiration!

fc
Timespirt chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
So Susan,

When are you going to finish this? Been waiting a long time. I'm a list sib of yours.
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
this fic's got me intrigued and wanting more!:) update soon plz!:):)
Maori chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Don't stop! What ever you do, don't stop writing this fic, its great. I love it!
MystiStar1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Awesome story! Love it! Can't wait to find out what happens next...
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
Very interesting story!
Molly chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
I like this story so much - I'm sorry thre hasn't been more.
Ashley chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Good story, interesting with the reverse roles. I think its odd that Charlie isn't good at music (it is very mathematically based), but I do see a young Charlie that wouldn't sit still long enough to learn. I'm assuming the piano thing for Don is totally made up, but it seems like a good thing for him and his mother to have connected with. Great story, eagerly awaiting an update!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »