Reviews for Sweet and Sour
DarkinocensDLT chapter 4 . 5/23
Kyaaa, is very Funny...I loke.
Please continued.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/23
I love, please continued. :3
CherryUtonium chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Anouk Chizatz chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
i loved ur story yeah botan show kurama he can't charm u ? lol i loved ur story it was so cute :D
SimplySinful21 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
this story interest me in a degree of which i will make suggestions on Botan's character: if she is going to hate kurama then i suggest she signs up for the baseball team (on account of her baseball bat she always uses when in the human world in the anime and manga), also another would be to put emphasis on her parenst, like her mother, could be for kurama and against hiei (adds more conflict and drama).

don't get botan acquainted to keiko and yukina yet, cause then u are rushing the plot and makes your fic look like a half assed remake of botan's character. i like you own personality in botan for this fic. i suggest u let her meet shizuru first, get her more familiar with reality than shopping and nice quiet outings with the girls (for these will come later on) cause u don't want to bore the audience.

that is all, and i can't wait for your next chp!

4rom da blck chick$
dela490 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
hello. I just read your story and I love it. So please, update soon because I want to know with who Botan will be at the end.
dizzynicwithlamas chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
awesome. this has got to be one of the best fanfics i've ever read. most of the time, i get really pissed off because a lot of writers mess up with grammar, or have the characters meet and BAM, their in love, or something. but i'm really enjoying this fic. keep up the great work, and please update soon!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Ohh, Botan gave him her phonenumber? Lols. Your story is awesome! I really, really love it and your Kurama. Really nice. Keep up the awesome work!
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
i have just read all four chapters of this story and am loving every word of it so far! i like the character development approach that you are using on everyone, especially shuichi. i like his personality and his cocky attitude; it makes him more realistic and appealing that way, lol... and the fact that botan is hanging out more with hiei than with him only makes this story really interesting. i am eager to see what happens next between these three teens!
Death Fox chapter 4 . 12/17/2007

I love this.
kXb forever chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
like it so far...but i like kurama much better than hiei & it looks like the story's turning out to be hXb...kinda disappointing cause i always enjoy your kXb stories. oh well. i'll be back to see if you continue any of your other stories.
sweetcanines chapter 4 . 12/6/2007

its been a long time since you've updated!

i love it! haha..i'm now interested on how shuuichi will react!

haha... it's a big trouble.

hope it would turn out to be a K/B fic.

thanks for the update. _
bruised anatomy chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
YAY! i am so pleased! i love your stories! i hope this means

that you'll be updating more now!
PikaPika2.0 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
This was fantastic! please write more
Volpone chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
::Falls over::

Holy hell, you're alive! Oh fantastic! I've missed you greatly, Diana! And of course, you come back with a bang. LOVE the new chapter.

And of course my fingers are crossed that this will be Kurama/Botan, because it's been AGES since I've read a good one!

Now that your back, maybe we can get together and work on a fic! Welcome back, we missed you!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »