Reviews for Dark Changes
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
To be posted 2 July 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Pre KOTOR on Deralia: A little housekeeping.

The piece starts of slowly with a few friends in a new place. The change is so swift that there are four dead bodies even before you realize it. The end crips and neat.

Pick of the Week
Cammi chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oh, wow, scariness! That Revan was one bad, bad girl! That was a really twisted romance between Revan and Malak, but I think you pulled off that ethereal sense very well. Good job! [even though I'm going to have nightmares for weeks due to all that carnage! ;)]
Rei Talyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Good stuff, not creepy, but scary as in she could have done some dark horrible deed, and yes I am aware that this is right after we watched Dawn of the Dead and Resident Evil 1 & 2.
Shadows Run chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Ep! So evil. Shudder. No one wanders around in Revan's house. Shiver. And yeah, Malak and Revan, evil together forever. Yes!
Konya chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
that's right! Yay Revan and Malak...seriously glad he told her he loved her...niftiness