Reviews for The One Where Rachel Leaves
brazil chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
this is great joey and rachel get married #awesome!
Abby chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
aw, this fic is just flawless! loved it 3
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awwwwwwwww! That's awesome!
paco bell chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my God I love this. This, this right here is how the last two episodes should've gone. I love that you didn't make Ross out to be a jerk, that Phoebe and Chandler were all for Joey taking a chance, and the ending is *adorable*. Joey would want Rachel to fulfill her dream (unlike Ross), so thank you for not having her give up her job for Joey. You also brought up a good point that Joey would eventually want to move on from DOOL and that he needed to get a new agent. Also, the "But Joey, you suck at French," line made me laugh, and Joey saying he'd learn it and do anything for Rachel was in character and so sweet. Great job on this!
luisricardo11m chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
please just continues
TEAM COBRA chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
CCinderellaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
So, it's been a few years, lol, but I love this story!

Different than how the real series finale ended, but it's a fan fiction for a reason. ;)

Loved it!

You think there will be more?

kyle chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I like this story. It flows well with what has actually happened in the show. You also kept the characters believable in how they would have gone about things, except for Ross not getting too mad. However, I thought I was the only one that wanted to see Rachel and Joey end up together, but now I know I am not. I just always felt that Rachel really could have fallen for Joey once she saw that he was more than just a stupid actor guy. Joey did grow up on the show and she noticed it. This puts a good ending on it for me.
blahys chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
excellent! i loved it
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
i love it! I love j/r togather. i also like the way you didnt make ross as the bad guy as most do.
JoeyRach4Eva chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
It's really beautiful

plz plz please update!
dracos1485 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
yay I love it, Rachep/Joey is way better than Rachel/Rose and you've had some great ideas, more soon please!
lucyrks chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
aw...i love it continue soon