Reviews for Sleepless in Domino
RunningWest chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Despite the fact that this fic was complete dialogue it was actually one of the cutest puppyshipping fics I've ever read.

And I've read a fair share. xD

I didn't really find it out of character... you know, if you ignore the fact that Seto and Joey are totes dating. But I like to figure that if they're dating then they WOULD act this way. Trying to one up eachother but in more of a friendly manner, like you have here. I thought it was in character, no matter what you say, and the dialogue was funny, but not to the point where the fic just became ridiculous, you know?

The ending was super cute, too. D'aww, Seto. He really is a softy. Too bad Joey didn't stay on the phone long enough to hear it.

Although, perhaps the only reason Kaiba spoke his thoughts outloud was BECAUSE Joey hung up.

Can't be making the boyfriend feel he's loved, right? xD

Anyways, yeah. REALLY cute one-shot. Seriously.

-Axel's Roxas
sunset234 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
loved it!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
lol That was cute but ended differently than I expected. Oh well.
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Humorous and rock!
KajiKiki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw. That was really cute. _ Especially the last part.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That was adorable. xD
MikosWish chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That is so cute. For a short time I thought something else was going to happen. hahahahaha. Very well done. I enjoyed it greatly.
chittyco chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
heehee agian my writing look like a brick, You make me smile
Jessikur chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Yet again, it was super cute. I have to admit, though, my mind was in the gutter. haha! I loved it.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
lol that wuz so cute and hilarious!

Ele-chan
Hikari Elfie chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
so funny, I love KaiJou stories
TMJones chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Ahahaha; such loving banger.

That was very entertaining.
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
The fic was hilarious, I really liked it. Joey was really persistent but Kaiba was smarter than him.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
*snicker* Ah, yes, doing math homework by candlelight, a most romantic venture...
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
this was really good! great job!