Reviews for Matarab leena ahbaab: Return our loved ones to us
Shamise chapter 4 . 3/31
I was so excited to see a new chapter up. I absolutely adore your writing! Everything is building up so well. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds!
PurpleDoubt chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Ahw, really interesting. And well written - too bad you never continued it. I believe I would have loved this.
Estrella85 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
This is a really good start. I hope you pick it up again sometime! _
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shadowdancer chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Anhai: YOU UPDATED!

Raylien: *growls and glares* FINALLY!

Anhai: *ecstatic* YES! YES! YES! I've been waiting FOREVER!

Raylien: *tears picture of Daimeryan Rei up* hn...just don't make us wait so long next time *glares*

Anhai: RAY! *bops Raylien on head* BE NICE! *turns back to Daimeryan Rei* When are they going to meet Marik, Yami and Bakura? I know they probably have to back to ancient Egypt but WHEN! *pouts*

Raylien: *rolls eyes* You did this...now, hikari if you don't mind I am going back to my soul room to sharpen my pointy things...*fades away*

Anhai: *grins* don'y worry Ray won't hurt you *scowls* I'll make SURE she won't *grins* UPDATE SOON! FOR RAYLIENS SANITY! *skips away*
Kikyo's killer chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Great begining!
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Anhai(me): WOW! I LOVE this fic, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! *starts shaking a model of author*

Raylien: *longing on couch* calm down hikari I'm positive the author will update soo *fiddles with dagger*

Anhai: *blinks then unleashes the puppy dog eyes* please Daimeryan Rei please update!

Raylien: *tosses dagger at picture of author* I'd do what my hikari says if I were you *prys dagger out of pictures eye*

Anhai: *rolls eyes* ignore Ray but update...PLEASE! *drags Raylien out of sight*
MistyStarlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Sappy, angst, /and/ melodrama? Whoot! How can a fic get any better? It could be well written too! Ah, you just have it all don't you? It reads nicely, a very good flow. I liked Malik introduction. Is there more to him than meets the eye? I would really like to find out in a second chapter maybe...I also liked your descriptions, "Ryou had to use other maps to pinpoint their position and the location of the dig; with all the maps lying on the table, he felt like some commanding officer." Very nice. For an unbetaed fic you grammar seems to be okay. (This from a woman with the English grammar on a peanut.)

Just so you know, I'm recing you on ffnet_goodfic at LJ. So please, please do another chapter.
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
love it
lavalieres chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Teh ebil lil sis finally reviews! ph34r!

I'd give a long review about how awesome this is and blah blah blah update yada yada update, but you already know my thoughts on this fic. And if you don't, go read your writing journal, you slacker!

It's a real shame that writing such as yours does not recieve the attention it deserves. I know you're awesome, you know you're awesome, and many other people on LJ know you're awesome. Now, if only the rest of the dern world ** would see that...

NEwho... talk to you tommorrow, or when ever... And I'm looking forward to mad midget sexx0rs over in our RP. (Oh, and I forgot to mention: Cus, aka Ankhutenshi, aka Isis player, thinks you're awesome! No suprise there, though! D)
ketall chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Intriguing start to this story! I really like this chapter and I'm interested in seeing more.
ktkt chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I like where this story is going!
Kim Okita chapter 1 . 5/14/2005