Reviews for Matarab leena ahbaab: Return our loved ones to us
Shamise chapter 11 . 7/5
And the plot thickens! Yugi's mystery voice is coming in strong, and the puzzle is now in the mix. Love Malik's development . He's so freaked out by everything. (I'm curious to see if the voice he heard was the Pharaoh's, or another's?)
Mari chapter 11 . 7/2
I love it!
Lea1985 chapter 11 . 7/2
Good chapters
Mari chapter 10 . 5/12
Oh, please write more!
Lorelei Jacques chapter 10 . 4/30
I love how when the part for Yugi asking to himself is Ryou was wearing a pendant and I'm over on the other side of the screen screaming " NO! IT AN ANCIENT ITEM THAT PROCESS THE SPIRIT OF THE THIEF KING!" then i took another moment and was like wait... would it be bakura because bakura is the dark fragment of zork but also the thief king so are you making the thief king the same as bakura or are they separate because people love to do that.. Also can't wait to see what is to happen next! It has my curiosity to the max like I am over here like what did they mean by waiting? And what was their stories.. and somehow my mind came up with a sing song of the work Flashbacks... seriously the thing my mind makes me think of at the most peculiar times.
Lea1985 chapter 9 . 4/5
Great chapters
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 9 . 1/4
GREAT chapter! Please update soon! Loving how normal Bakura is sounding. Is he going to be nice enough to Ryou and just pretend to hate him in front of the others or is he going to be evil?
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Please please please please continue!
SSJ2BlazeSG chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
I live this fanfic so much, I just wish updates were more frequent! At times, I'll think that you abandoned it and stop updating, so whenever I see an update, I end up internally cheering (and squealing our loud). I just love how you write Yuugi, Ryou, and Malik... I wish more people would write fanfics about their friendship. :/ So thank you for not doing the normal and writing such a unique fanfic. I can't wait for the yamis! :D
Shamise chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
I was so excited to see a new chapter up. I absolutely adore your writing! Everything is building up so well. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds!
PurpleDoubt chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Ahw, really interesting. And well written - too bad you never continued it. I believe I would have loved this.
Estrella85 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
This is a really good start. I hope you pick it up again sometime! _
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shadowdancer chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Anhai: YOU UPDATED!

Raylien: *growls and glares* FINALLY!

Anhai: *ecstatic* YES! YES! YES! I've been waiting FOREVER!

Raylien: *tears picture of Daimeryan Rei up* hn...just don't make us wait so long next time *glares*

Anhai: RAY! *bops Raylien on head* BE NICE! *turns back to Daimeryan Rei* When are they going to meet Marik, Yami and Bakura? I know they probably have to back to ancient Egypt but WHEN! *pouts*

Raylien: *rolls eyes* You did this...now, hikari if you don't mind I am going back to my soul room to sharpen my pointy things...*fades away*

Anhai: *grins* don'y worry Ray won't hurt you *scowls* I'll make SURE she won't *grins* UPDATE SOON! FOR RAYLIENS SANITY! *skips away*
Kikyo's killer chapter 2 . 1/9/2006