Reviews for Matarab leena ahbaab: Return our loved ones to us
Good chapter.
Good chappter
The Disposable Villain chapter 17 . 4/10
Aaaaaaaaah I love this so much and I love how you're writing the characters! Malik is such a child and it makes me so happy!
Letainajup chapter 17 . 4/9
Having Bakura eat steak...raw it just awesome for some reason! Can't wait for the next chapter and seeing how this goes now that they made contact with the Pharaoh! Thanks!
lalalei chapter 17 . 4/9
Oh man, the suspense is killing me! I wonder what kind of game they'll play. Something tells me Jonouchi, Kaiba, and the rest will get mixed up in it too.
Please update
Lea1985 chapter 16 . 3/18
Great chapter
The Disposable Villain chapter 16 . 3/18
YESSSSSSSSSSSS OMFG BAKURA YES
Please update
Great chapter! I was so excited when I saw the update in my inbox. Looking forward to another! - DisposableVillain
Lea1985 chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
great chapter
Zeiskyte chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
You'll never know how excited I get when this fic gets updated. This is probably one of my favorite yugioh fics out there (and I've read hundreds). Happy to see the yamis finally making their appearances. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!
Lea1985 chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Good chapter
Shamise chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
And the plot thickens! Yugi's mystery voice is coming in strong, and the puzzle is now in the mix. Love Malik's development . He's so freaked out by everything. (I'm curious to see if the voice he heard was the Pharaoh's, or another's?)
Mari chapter 11 . 7/2/2016