Reviews for Human Lily
emptyville chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Crazy: :D

Weird:*is again looking at crazy with a scared look* next week i'm choosing what we read.
Rancorous chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I've taken this, Selective Memory, and Nock for my community. If you have any concerns or objections over this matter, please contact me, and I will accede with your wishes immediately. This is lovely. Your style is very unique. It seems nostalgic, even. :]

~Moira
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
"Why doesn’t she like the pretty flowers he cut for her?" Oh god, that line nearly killed me. That was just so sad. Once again you amaze me with yet another twisted Kohaku fic. (sighs) How do you do it?
IKMS chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I always like when you write a twisted Kohaku story. The comparison of lilies and dead bodies in his mind was just so macabre. I could see him sad that she didn't like his "gift".
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I think lilies worked perfectly. They gave great imagery. Very creepy, with a good little end.
Ph34rTheEars chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Wow, simply amazing. I love how you can get so deep inside the characters that not many people know to well, and open them up for everyone else to see what they are like on the inside. Everyone has so much more hiding deep within themselves and you have a great talent of showing it in such a small piece of work. (;) Keep it up! (;)
LillithAltair chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I liked this very much, great job! :)