Reviews for A Heartbeat Away, A Universe Apart
Ramenth chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
An interesting and quite epic seeming plot, but I got to the part where after all that dramatic build up, you said, "It's the Keyblade."

And now I can't stop laughing.

Deathzealot chapter 14 . 9/6/2006
Hm interesting... A KH/HP crossover with many other anime/game appearances. Hm you now I think that you should have a Skies of Arcadia cross over in here. Maybe have Jim from Outlaw Star who would most likely watch over Melfina. I also liked the FMA crossover though a few more characters from it woundn't hurt. Also a Pretear crossover as well would be great...

*cough*

This is great I hope you keep this going...
LachwenII chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
Wow! Great story!
Lachwen chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
I don't suppose Cloud or Avalanche are gonna show up at any point? T_T. Really like the story, even without my favorite semi-insane hero! XD
Harpy Prince chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
To be honest I didn't expect this to be good. But I was wrong... so wrong...
Prince Takeru chapter 13 . 6/2/2006
It was nice seeing Umi. I must say, I love all the little cameos... Anna is good a training Harry. She's so cold and ruthless. Robin's power is interesting.
Prince Takeru chapter 12 . 6/2/2006
I haven't read this in awhile... Anywho, interesting developements... So Harry's going to die? Or does the "he will fall to his enemy" bit mean something else?
Tris-WannaBe chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
Nice chapter. Another world that I don't recognize- is it from another video game?
Gray Messenger chapter 14 . 4/8/2006
This is quite good. Like the characters, the worlds, the people, and the plot. Look forward to the next update. There is going to be a next update right? Keep it up and update soon.
mashimaromadness chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
I caught the Bleach, man do I LOVE Bleach. I would say right now it's a competition between Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist for my favorite anime series. Cool, I hope you do more with Bleach (sorry, I'm a tad obsessive). I really liked that, nice work.
BratCat chapter 14 . 2/16/2006
love it! keep it up!
pinkythesnowman chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
Pokemon! I adore Pokemon. Have you seen the Pokemon theme song video? With the two guys? It's in my AIM profile, under "these guys are my heroes". SO funny, definitely worth checking out.

BLEACH? Who was from Bleach? I was recently introduced to that anime/manga (lucky me, I can actually understand the anime!) and fell totally in love with it. I adore the ending theme song... so cute!

Rurouni Kenshin rocks.

Okay, I went out and bought 1 and 2 of the Ranma 1/2 series. In English. I actually own 1-5 in Japanese, but since the kanji doesn't have the subscript of hiragana... I can't read it very well. ( But it's one of my favorite animes/mangas. The first I ever read, so it's special. )

You want to be Ryoga? Why? He gets his ass kicked by Ranma like every day, and Akane thinks he's a creep unless he's P-chan, where of course, he's her pet. AND he has no sense of direction. Of course, he is pretty cute. In the first manga when Ranma flashes back to the reason Ryoga and he started fighting, with the breadrolls... oh god, that made me laugh SO hard.

Dr. Tofu? Please? Oh god, I would so date him. He's SO cute.

Ice cream is the best.
pinkythesnowman chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
Hola!

Okay, so I'm glad we'll see Link. I luurve Link. I do.

Poor Harry! "Having your own death predicted was something of a downer." No, really.

I read the first manga for Tsubasa... the continuation type thing of Card Captor. But it confused me. Why is it called Card Captor Sakura? Is it because she 'captures' spirits of spells in cards? Confusing.

I'm excited to see the other worlds. Ooh, do Ranma's world! I adore Ranma. He's so cute. And hilarious. Poor Ryoga... he was destined to lose. P-chan's revenge should be good. You should write a short fiction on Ryoga's revenge!

Okay done blabbering. I'm off to eat ice cream. Delicious!
pinkythesnowman chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
I figure it's about time I get around to reading this fic, it's gotten some pretty good reviews! ;)

Actually, it appeals more to me now that I've played Kingdom Hearts, which, by the way, I adore. Too bad I'm completely stuck at the preliminaries. Like... way at the beginning of the game. /

Card Captor Sakura... heard of it, never read/seen it. I look forward to seeing it though. Is it good? I've heard it's mostly for small children... huh.

Zelda's pretty awesome, I have to say. Just the way I imagined her. I wish I was Zelda! Awesome kingdom to rule, gorgeous dress, personal attendant, and a super hot Hero of Time... that makes me happy.

Speaking of Link, will he show up? Well, actually, he might have already, I just haven't gotten that far yet.
Pwn Master Paladin chapter 14 . 2/6/2006
Wow...

Damn...

Holy Freaking Flying Apocalyptic Hell! That'll work.

I must say, this is seriously a kick-ass story. The xovers, your doing such a great job with them. The battles, the characters, nothing is out of place. I must say though, that I was hoping the Fullmetal Alchemist might make an appearence and aid the heroes, not just Mustang and Hawkeye.

Looking forward to more, sorry it took me so long to get on board with the story!