Reviews for Kagome's Baby
5redroses chapter 21 . 9/2
I love how protective he is and also how the last line is 'keh'. Great fic!
5redroses chapter 20 . 9/2
'Inuyasha tried to smile. But he worried his fangs would scare the babies. He kept his claws hidden beneath the sleeves of his robe.' He is such a sweetheart sometimes.
I love this chapter so much. Especially the bit where Kagome plays the trick on him.
5redroses chapter 19 . 9/2
That is such an Inuyasha proposal- I love it! I can't believe he throws the ring at her though, haha.
I love that he put so much thought into what type of ring to buy her.
5redroses chapter 17 . 9/2
I liked how we didn't know who was talking at first.

''Sorry, dog boy, you'll have to speak up. I have pathetic weak human hearing, remember?" This line really tickled me for some reason.
5redroses chapter 15 . 9/2
I love that he holds her in his lap to comfort her. The doll is definitely bringing them closer together!
5redroses chapter 14 . 9/2
I never thought about the rosary being what let him through the well before, but it makes sense.

The whole Beauty and the Beast analogy is very fitting!
5redroses chapter 13 . 9/2
The scene where he comforted her was really beautiful and made me cry, and then next thing I was laughing at Kagome's reaction to Souta's words. I love how she completely forgets about not wanting to 'sit' Inuyasha when it comes to him accusing her of PMS. Good job!
5redroses chapter 12 . 9/2
'I can go by myself." She paused, then looked away so he couldn't see her face. "Alone. I'm sure that no strange men will bother me or anything. I'm sure I'll be perfectly safe. Not THAT many girls get kidnapped or murdered or …"
"I SAID I'D GO!" he snapped.'
I love this! Hahaha

' "Isn't he that two-timing, arrogant, lecherous, violent, hot tempered boy-friend of yours?"
"WHAT?" Inuyasha glared at Kagome.
"He wasn't the lecherous one, Eri. That was someone else."
"Ohhhh." '
I love how that's the only adjective she refutes.

I love his reactions to the nudes!

'He chuckled. "You can't tell me what to do. I'm a god."
"Your a ... oh for the love of..."
"...Inuyasha," he finished her sentence for her with a smirk as he continued to bound away back to the shrine.'
Another great quote! You're great at writing comedy :)
5redroses chapter 9 . 9/2
I don't really get the whole pressing buttons to get the baby to stop thing- I thought that the whole point is that the students have to rock it, feed it and change it to get it to stop crying, like a normal baby.
5redroses chapter 4 . 9/2
The baby definitely seems to be bringing out Inuyasha's caring side!
5redroses chapter 3 . 9/2
'The monk smiled benevolently at the young kit. "Come, Shippo, and I will endeavor to explain to you the wonders of a woman's…"
"NEVER MIND!" Kagome's eyes were wide and panicked.' This made me laugh a lot.
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 21 . 6/7
That was so adorable!
Alannada chapter 21 . 5/14
this was a nice story!
BGuate224 chapter 21 . 4/30
This was the CUTEST story I have ever read. I don't think I've ever squealed so much before, my roommate must think I'm crazy. Thank you for this blessing!
Lionheart chapter 2 . 4/30
Y'know I find it funny that many schools still have sex education instead of just shoving the subject in with Health Class. You're already talking about biology and shit in Health Class so why not throw in Sex Education as well? I mean in mine we didn't gloss over the subject but the only thing we spent a bit of time on was the different types of STD's...or STI's as they're now called.

Sure it's probably not as in depth but with society today it's not exactly a mystery to how it happens. All you really have to tell kids is "Use a condom or birth control if you don't want a baby or possibly get any of this disgusting shit" and boom, there you go.
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »