Reviews for The Meeting of Ways
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Extremely good story. Flashbacks aren't that bad. PLEASE UPDATE! I can't stand when the plot has developed yet the last update was last year...please:(
Alice Thompkins chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wonderful! This is incredibly well written. Good job. :)
the-red-robyn chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Trust Ryuji to save the day!
the-red-robyn chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
w00t! You updated! Loved this chappie, going onto the next one now.
Critic chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
wow I am impressed. you're very talented you should be proud. the story about a girl drowing in a well and killing people in 7 days threw a video tape if they see the video tape and all you have to do is tell the story to be spared. me and my friends had sevreal talks about what if all you had to do was get her out but all we ended up with if scary movie 3 rip off's. it's good to see someone write a fic about it and write it good.
Amelli chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You should read the books, as in a way Ryuji doesn't really die. Books by Koji Suzuki.
the-red-robyn chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
O!

So that boss might try something on with her! Or maybe even Yoshino will try something! o... what will Ryuji say when it looks like he's loosing her forever?

I'm jumping a little aren't i? sorry about that. please update. it's an interesting view of events. i've always wondered what would have happened if ryuji had lived!
the-red-robyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
“Did you screw about with my board again?”

HAHAHAHAHA! YOU GAVE RYUJI A SENSE OF HUMOR! COOL! Well... It's clear Ryuji still likes Asakawa. I guess that's what you wanted to get across. Man, I hate, hate, hate Mai. Only she would be so annoying!
Sorna chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Ah! You wrote another story! I loved this! Especially the last line! Ya know, I was kinda hoping that Reiko and Ryuji would work things out in the end, so I'm glad I found this! I'm going to write a new fic too (until I figure out what I'm gonna do with my other one). It'll be based on "Rings." Can't wait to read the rest of "When Psychopaths Team Up!" _ Keep up the excellent writing!

-Sorna
CapoExecutor chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Quite an alternative turn of events you've brought into play.