Reviews for Catastrophe
RainGirl9 chapter 1 . 1/8
Haha, well done! You captured the characters' personalities perfectly. This story makes me even more grateful that my cat is pretty easy to give pills to. Liquid medicine is another story though, he'll act like his mouth is glued shut or something and try to push my hands away. It must taste horrible! I've had vets offer it because most cats are hard to give pills ti, but I'd rather deal with the pills any day lol! I know this was written a long time ago, but I hope your cat is doing better now. :)
Sabrina chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow! That had me laughing ao hard, the end in particular. Loved it!
zha'aiacole chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is a laugh out loud funny story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
"Um, you have a big nose?"

HAHAHAHAHA BEST thing to say to Snape to get detention

What a crazy mental picture...Lucius Malfoy screaming down the hall with a spazzed out cat on his head...Wow...:D

This was incredibly funny, good job!
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009

Hahahaha! Great!

Bye,

Lisette
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
*rotfl* This is brilliant!
Ashkitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It's so true! I have two cats and it is hell giving them pills.
liza123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
YOU BIG MEANIE - pilling a cat. Really, there is nothing, I mean NOTHING worse on this planet than pilling a cat. Dogs are easy, wrap the pill in a little mince and it vanishes down the greedy things throat. I can remember trying to simply worm my mother's cat with worm paste. We had to wrap the cat in a towel to maintain control then hold it's mouth closed. Not easy with a cat at all. Now it gets it all at the vets.
Moonlight Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Lol! This story is so funny!

I am quite impressed at how you managed to make the story funny, yet the characters remained in-character! That's quite a talent you have there.

Anyway, I loved Ron's cluelessness, I loved Dracos' Draco-ness, I loved that little (yet hilarious) dose of Lucius you had there, and I simply loved this last bit: 'The large golden eagle turned around and Dummbledore stepped out into the hallway. He saw the commotion and hurriedly stepped back inside before he got involved. And people wondered why he spent hours pacing in his study!

It was going to be one of those years…' Very like Dumbledore, well done!

Thanks for reviewing my story, by the way, I really appreciate your comments.

PS: This story is going on my Fave Stories list!
Milou chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Even though a sick cat is not an happy thought, that story was totally hilarious!
Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
JUst a comment, but you should really read the books... good job tho!
sexycool-hana chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
hahahahaha... that was hilarious! the thought never really crossed my mind. well, i never had a cat, maybe that's why. cheers, anyway.