Reviews for Symbiosis
NessaK94 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I LOVE Dinotopia! It was a T.V. mini series which they mushed together to turn into a two-disc movie.
DragonRider-Xankira chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Do you intend to continue this story? If so, I look forward to your update!
bananacupcakes chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Please continue :)
prospiitian chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
Great! The coke addicted Lucius is funny. Is this going to be a slash fic? even with the pairing listed, I've read a couple stories where it's not slash or fem-slash. Regardless of what people are listed.
blackslover7.0 chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
omg, i love your story! it's nice to see the malfoy's in a different light. i think you've hit dead on with the way hermione, draco, and harry would react to being allowed to be friends, i wounder how ron's taking it?
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
You should update this, it's very good!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Lmao! Wow, I love this story. Too bad you haven't updated in a long while. :)

Update!
Kemowitch92 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
I love this story plz update soon
Qwikshot chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
ROFLMAO!

this is FANTASTIC! i don't think i've laughed so much in a long time - i enjoy the coke-addicted lucius, the thrill-junkie draco, and the mothering 'cissa all to pieces ... not to mention the relaxed!hermione and the harry that is snarky enough to awe lucius and draco with this exploits and yet manage to (sorta) downplay the dursley's actions ... until the previously mentioned 'mothering cissa' catches on

i love this story and hope more is coming soon - thanx for sharing!

qwik
bluezenith chapter 11 . 12/31/2006
intriguing. I have not read this type of characterization of the Malfoy's before. I like it.
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
wouldn't it be slightly better to get Lucius addicted to coffee rather than Coke? But this is funny.
sweets93 chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
Absolutley fabuloso i will write more later but am missing csi gotta dash han
wover03 chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
LMAO! good job I love narcissa and lucius character in this story, it totally fits! good job and keep up the good work!

:oP
ladykind chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
fantastic so far
ILoveFlitwick chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
Hi, The fic is brilliant are you going to finish it?