Reviews for Symbiosis
HecateDeMort chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Lilly-Nix chapter 11 . 7/3/2006
WOW Realy funny! I hope you update soon!
Psycho Demon-Witch chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
I really hope you update this! It's so funny, and I like the way you're portraying the Malfoy family. I'm really curious as to how you would have Ron and the other Weasley's react to Harry being adopted by the Malfoy's.

Anyway, PLEASE update!
tinkita chapter 11 . 3/7/2006
Really great story!

ph6fingeredman chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
OMG!11!1! Teh 4w350/\/\3z0r!1!

Ahem. In more coherant language:

This story is fantastic. It is interesting, very well written, possesing of well rounded and 3-D characters, and, of course, gut-bustingly funny.

I bow down and give unto thee a spork of gold.

...And pray you update soon.
T.J. Lauren chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
OMG I love this story! I especially like the way Narcissa and Harry interact in this chapter. Might I suggest that you have the group go to a mall in a future chapter? That'd be fun! Please update soon!
Lucinda chapter 11 . 1/31/2006
oh my... This is very different. As for Harry, he's dealt with acromantulas, a basilisk, a dragon, people trying to kill him... but I don't think he's prepared for a protective, maternal Narcissa. I'm not sure he's at all prepared for a protective family, even from seeing the Weasley's.

Harry's (mis)adventures do sound a bit unbelievable when trying to tell someone, don't they?
ILoveFlitwick chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
O my god! that is the neatest story keep it comming
ERA chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
that was a really good chapter..

can't wait to see what happens next!
GRIFFINDORSWILLRULE123 chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
wow sry but harry and draco are way

out of character

but i like it

this story is really good and funny
GRIFFINDORSWILLRULE123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hm interesting plot line

a little humor two

i like it so far

but herm is alittle out of charactert

she would never tell draco or lucius even who harry was staying wiht

other than that very good beginning
anon chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
i've been reading this fic for a long time and it's only in this chapter that i've noticed that you misspelled hermione's name. it's hermione and not hermoine. otherwise, the story's good. keep on writing.
azamystic chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
wow, can't believe i haven't reviewed yet! It's on my favorites list, and i haven't even had the courtesy to leave a review. Sorry! Well, It's great, it's on my favorites list, and you would make me a remarkably happy person if you would update. Thanks!
shazia Born confused chapter 11 . 11/28/2005