Reviews for Symbiosis
cheryse chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
Who knew that we'd get such a great present this far before Christmas? I love it! A compassionate Narcissa and Lucius are so much fun to read. I also enjoyed the little ending concerning the lumpy couch!

I can't wait to see what happens next. It's obvious that Harry thinks Dumbledore is out to get him. I wonder if Dumbledore realizes just how hurt and betrayed Harry feels. Not to mention how he'll respond to the suddenly compassionate and protective Malfoys.

I loved that Narcissa feels so loving towards Harry. He's starved for affection and it would probably help calm him to know someone cares. But then it'll probably take some work to convince him that they are genuine what with his background. I'm curious how abusive you are going to make Harry's past.

Keep up the great work - I look forward to reading more of this awesome fic!

cheryse
Black's Phoenix chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
I take it that Harry and Narcissa will be able to get along better then the rest of the Malfoy family. Heck she will probably want to take him shopping for clothes to make sure that he is dressed properly next. Good chapter though.
Eyedot chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
"It was time for them to have that talk." Talk? What talk? Oh! THAT Talk! ... I would of thought Harry had that talk before now, though. And are you sure Hermione is the best to give it?

...

...

Oh. Not that talk- the other one, where they talk about what's bothering Harry. I see. Nevermind.
cheryse chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
Yay! Another update! I like that you aren't just automatically letting Harry accept the Malfoys. I also think that the idea of Dumbledore not liking him could lead to some very interesting discussions. With the way Harry was brought up and the events of the previous year, I could see where Harry would believe that.

I also like the affection that Lucius shows Narcissa and the thoughts that Draco is beginning to have concerning his relationship with his parents. I'm hoping that you have plans for a bit of Harry comfort not to mention Draco comfort. I look forward to reading more!

cheryse
Myr chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
interesting story. funny. :)
neosildrake chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
oh, yes! that's such a funny and entertaining story! please continue! Hermione still has to drag them to some winning boots and the evening fireworks and parades could also be 're lots of things the Malfoys still do not know. Maybe they could go to a museum of nature and science and maybe a good muggle magical show. also interesting could be a game-arcade for draco. I can see him getting hooked up on videogames. Lucius and Narcisse might be happy visiting Harrods. It is the most luxerious "supermarked" around and I really don't think the Malfoys ever been to a supermarked and Hermione surely will not drag them into Walmart. Also it's high time they use one of those infernal metal contraption aka a car... and maybe they can meet Snape somewhere on the way.

Continue Please!
lilith chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
This is a fun story, and you even manage to keep all the characters more or less IC, great. There was a tiny thing which confused me, how did Harry get his trunk? His uncle threw him out with only his owl cage, or did I miss something?
swanpride chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
They wont get very wet on the ride? I never was on a rubber craft, where not at least one unlucky person will get catched in a high wave.

At the one at the Phantasialand it is even not written "You may get wet" but "You will get soaked!"
Black's Phoenix chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
I think that Narcissa and Harry will get along better then Harry and the two male malfoys. Good chapter and well it looks like Hermione will find out what is now taking place.
Desolator-the Dragon chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
I love this story and your portrayal of Lucius. *Squees*

Maybe he won't be so evil anymore. Keep up the excellent work.
Faith-Tse chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
Smenzer, I've been following your stories for quite some time now. You really should keep up the good writing. I particularly love this chapter. It's fabulous. Update soon!
cheryse chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
I love this story. It's one of the most original story lines I've seen. I was so excited to see this update. I've been checking regularly to see if you had written anymore. Glad to hear that your computer problems were now under control. I can't wait to see what happens next.

A fan,

Cheryse
MapleVamp chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
*rolls long the floor howling with laughter* Oh i love it love it love it please write more soon
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
this is good, i'm really enjoying the story and i hope you keep on writing.!
Tanith Lilitu chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
Yay! More chapters :) 'Twas good... though do I detect some Draco/Hermione in the future...? o_O Ah, c'est la vie, still a good story... keep going! I'm such a hypocrite... I haven't updated my own story since June or May...

Tanith Lilitu