Reviews for Symbiosis
Emperor Jaden chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
*Snickering* Very good, i throughly enjoy this story, try to update it soon if you wouldn't mind.
AMarieKelley chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
OMG! That is so funny!
Adilus chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
This story is awesome. Keep it up.
TammyLynnSlark chapter 9 . 11/4/2005
I LOVE IT!
Jacc chapter 9 . 11/4/2005
This is an amazing story. It's very funny, please update soon and keep up the good work!
Black's Phoenix chapter 9 . 11/4/2005
lol. Obviously they are going to get wet because it is a floom. Now why would Harry get so wet I mean Draco is in the front and that usually gets the most water to hit it. I know from experiance seeing as how I worked at an amusement park for a few summers.
darth mojo the spork chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
hey there - this is like the first harry potter fic i've ever read and i gotta say it's great!

i reckon that harry would be pretty uncertain what to call lupin, he'd probably say: "hi prof...uhh...you" in a very Everybody Loves Raymond style. sorry if you dont watch Raymond, it was the only way i could think of to describe it...
swanpride chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
It would have been more realistic, if Remus was at the park by Dumbledores orders to keep an eye on Harry.

What next? The circus? It would be interesting to see the malfoys react to a muggle wizard - perhaps thes would be really impressed, because they wouldn't understand this kind of magic.

Or a factory? A fashion show? The theatre? The mall?

I hope, you will update your story despide HBP.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
I think that was cool ( Can't get the image of Lucius, ex-death eater screaming like a girl outta my head). As for the question you posted at the end of this chapter, I suppose he goes by both but they call him "Lupin" more often.
Amylion chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Lol... flemish renaissance... I live in the Flanders. you seem to know a lot about architecture... And I like your description of Narcissa Malfoy!
Amylion chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
OMG! I would never ever even dare to think about sitting in such a roller coaster... I'm serious! But this is a great story
cheryse chapter 8 . 7/9/2005
I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your story. It's one of the most original plots I have come across. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing this with the readers!

Anxiously awaiting more,

Cheryse
WhyLive chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
I think he goes by Lupin, but that's what they do in Dutch, but you can go on Remus cause it's more ussual than the last name.
Miss Lesley chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
Please, this is the best story. Everytime I see your name I pray that this is the one. I like how you make the obvious of what would happen in a world of no muggles. Wait until narcissa gets addicted to caffine.

although, I must admit that remus showing up was a bit contrived, especially with Lucius dislike of werewolves. Please don't let him go home with him. Also, will Lucius and family teach Hermione and Harry
SpellMasters chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
Awesome, nicely written. Please keep it going, I am excitedly awaiting the chapter. I have one question, what is happening with ron and the other weaseleys? Bye, keep up the good work.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »