Reviews for The Emperor of Slytherin
Tankred chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Crazy, crazy palpy, and it would be fun if Lucius went and asked Harry for help to get rid of him.
paintedbynumbers chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
you are a GENIUS. I think ive said the same thing in like all your star wars fanfics so i wont repeat myself but just...WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER QUICKLY! D
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
I love it. Especially the whole thing with Lupin and the bogart puddle. Will we see more Lupin? Also, it would be so great if Vader was more than a minor character. Just very very good. But it's your story and you are doing a fantastic amazing splendiferous job with it.
Felicia Mondkind chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
I'm happy over any appearance of Vader.

Now I just want to know what Palpatine ordered as a reward for Hagrid? A rancor maybe XD?
Banana-Moca chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
weird
Gaius Sidious chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Yay! Another funny chapter. Please continue with this great story.
Silverbane chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Good update, this really is a great story, update soon.
Tankred chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Haha! This almost made me laugh myself to death, so damn funny! Palpatine is hilarious.
Felicia Mondkind chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Palpatine on a broom. *laughs*

You made my day. Oh, and will Vader pay his master a visit? I just can imagine him breathing down Draco's neck or Force choking him or. even better, both ;).

I really love your Star Wars-fics. Please continue soon.
mar-isu chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
"Palpatine is all that Voldemort hopes to become someday" Wonderful line there. and the lightsaber gag was beautiful! It's a good thing you didn't set this during year 2, Lockheart would have a heart attack.
Darth Jaden chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This story is most wonderful, you must update soon! *Uses force powers on you* You will update.
The Crixa too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
This is hilarious!
Insane Pineapple from Naboo chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
The idea of the story is a very good one. The plotline is in the first chapter is fairly decent; however, you need to add a little more to each individual scene. The story is moving too quickly with a lacking of transitions. The story is meant to be humorous, and it is; however, you need more detail to sustain the humor. This story has great potential to grow, and I look foward to reading more.

Ja ne,

~Insane Pineapple from Naboo
Gaius Sidious chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Very funny story. Your story is a perfect comedy combination of SW and HP. Please continue.
Rchan2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005