Reviews for Insanity Game
Darkaina chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
oh your good, i just got the chills, Yuka is one of my favorite characters... do you know if their continuing the series.
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Awesome job, dude! I loved how you could frame Yuca's thoughts exactly. I really enjoyed reading it, though. But maybe next time you can go beyond what happens in the manga? I mean, what was happening in between? How did Yuca feel when he was walking to the "arena" place to face Rain for the first time? What were his views on Machika other than someone Rain loved? Maybe was he jealous? I don't know, just a few suggestions. Will there be a chapter two? :-)
Mistress of the Sand chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hell Yes. This was beautiful. You are a wonderful writer, and thank you for this.
Izandria Johnson chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Yuca's POV. He surely is interesting. Are you going to write more? Cause it's neat and I'd like to read more.
Insane Kawaii Shippo-Chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
O_O wow... That was awesome...
Janiqua chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Oh My God! That was incredible! (I have to admit, it's one of the better fic's I've ever read... Good grammer, good style... I love the simile you used for Yucca's birth!) You did such a good job! That's exactly how I see Yucca! He's one of the better villains, just because he's so believable, and you were great a portraying him! Keep up the good work! (Smiles!)