Reviews for Angelina's story
Rapid Squirrell chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
That was jist so...I just really loved it. It actually made me cry. Good job.

Smego Baggins chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That is so cool, know how to make a girl sniffle you do, and I'm not even much of a romantic.

As you wanted to know, I've got another Doctor Who fic up. hope you like it, though it might turn out to be a flop.

Eh, doesn't worry me ... yet.

Smego Baggins
Lucky Racer chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Whoops - sorry, lol! I seemed to have mis-interperated the ending. I thought that Angelina was imagining Fred coming back and all. *facepalm* XDD

Keep writing!

lilyskywalker3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I love it! The best angelina Fred story I have ever read!
Lucky-Racer chapter 1 . 5/21/2005

This story is... heartbreaking, really. You're such an amazing writer - you've given a whole new depth to Angelina that no one's ever tried to give her before. Since we don't see that much of Angelina in the books, that depth is gladly welcomed.

This piece of writing was a great one-shot; in all honesty I think It'd be ok either way - to add more chapters to it or keep it. It's basically: do you want Angelina to really be able to tell Fred her love for him, or do you want to keep this piece short, with as much feeling as possible?

I was really moved by this story - bravo!

I've got to go for now, but I hope to be back soon.

Caio & Keep Writing!

Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I liked it. Good job.
hpfreak chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Aw! That was so SWEET!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
very cute, and though it's not a brand new idea, it's told in a new and interesting way, and i love it. you're doing a great job.

Ashliegh chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Aw, that was really cute! I felt so bad for Angelina as she was thinking about the Yule Ball, thats so sad that her dreams of a romantic night were flattened. But the ending was perfect, totally made up for everything. _ Well done!
shy-n-great chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Beautiful, wonderful, fabulous. It was so sweet and he finally gave her that dream. It was a lovely lovely story and I loved every minute of it.
Celi chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw...this was so really sweet, it got me tears in my eyes...

Love it!
doughreyme chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This was elegant. Good work.
SongOfStars chapter 1 . 5/13/2005