Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Inheritance
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/10
Awwwwwwwwwww Dammit! I would've LOVED to see how the guards would've gotten Dumbledore out by force.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/10
Like racing games this fanfic is definitely an *arcade* fanfic and not a simulator fanfic. By arcade I mean Cruis n Exotica/Diddy Kong type wacky style.
vmcclure2 chapter 24 . 6/5
Slip sliding away... Really? Albus P. B. Dumbledore actually forgot that visitors to the Minister's office don't have to leave the same way they go in? ..Slip sliding a -wa-ay-ay.
Rascal chapter 17 . 5/22
Potter is getting angry about the dursleys. They shud be dead but sadly
gypsygirl368262 chapter 32 . 5/2
XD Snape I agree with you on the lemon drops lol
DaveC chapter 7 . 3/27
Big chapter,cat got your tong.
DaveC chapter 4 . 3/27
Hi, I have read a few fanfic's and have never read of Harry telling Dumbledore to go and .,/;/./it would be great to read of Harry doing just that,a real bad culling of his ears, HO what bliss to see him go down. Sigh.

Lol. DaveC
yaoishipsforlife chapter 6 . 3/13
this reminds me of the movie Anastasia
DemeRain chapter 34 . 12/1/2016
Thanks for sharing
daisycb chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
make Snape good
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
is why I can forgive NEVER GABE.

(Gabe us from percy Jackson and he's the umbridge of pjo)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Well this just got extremely interesting...
Vampireking40 chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
Harry and Malfoy working together. That is a new one, but Harry giving away money is great gesture to his extended family.
Vampireking40 chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
The Dursley got more then they deserved but it was nice of Harry to help them out.
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
So far after 12 chapters this has been a great story. It seems Harry always seems to be gaining more wealth with every fanfiction story I read. The whole thing with the Private Drive house and Grunning will be interesting to see what happens there and with Dumbledor as well.
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »