Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Inheritance
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 21 . 10/15
is why I can forgive NEVER GABE.

(Gabe us from percy Jackson and he's the umbridge of pjo)
Well this just got extremely interesting...
Vampireking40 chapter 21 . 5/12
Harry and Malfoy working together. That is a new one, but Harry giving away money is great gesture to his extended family.
Vampireking40 chapter 16 . 5/12
The Dursley got more then they deserved but it was nice of Harry to help them out.
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 5/12
So far after 12 chapters this has been a great story. It seems Harry always seems to be gaining more wealth with every fanfiction story I read. The whole thing with the Private Drive house and Grunning will be interesting to see what happens there and with Dumbledor as well.
Saissa chapter 33 . 2/10
I cant believe that Dumbles missed the mention of Harry being the head of THREE families!

So far he has only been addressed as Lord Potter-Black in public.
*Twitches* Why is it that I'm finding spelling mistakes that should not be here? How can you misspell "Charlie"?!
You forgot the 'h' in chaos.
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 34 . 2/4
I was enjoying this story. I am sorry that you let someone else adopt it, they ruined it and then abandon it.
Ravenfeather2002 chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Author Weasley. Yeah... Um...
Dave Cochrane chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
Ok brilliant story, I know it's all done but I do love Weasley bashing, Ron is seen as a layabout and should have been found out doing something like grassing to Dumbeldore the location of the manner and dieing and a horrible death for doin so.

msremus119 chapter 21 . 10/16/2015
Great story! Finally somebody wrote Harry knowing he is loved! And dursleys are you need someone to read over your work? Not official beta though
Saissa chapter 34 . 7/29/2015
For a little light reading and some ideas for inspiration this was quite good. I did get a few ideas from this story. As a decent story this was not well written at all. One mention of the rothwoods and not much else afterwards.
AtomSA chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
... oh Moony! everything is not as it's supposed to be Moony, Dumbledore has ruined my life Moony. WHAT Can I Do Moony? Ahg get a grip. This chapter was the last straw, can't take it anymore
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 32 . 5/26/2015
"Get rid of those damn lemon drops!" .ever hahaha!
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »