Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Inheritance
I'm sorry but this is one of the worst wrote things I've ever read and I cant resist myself saying so. Its too cliché, it's too rushed, the plot isn't thought out in the slightest, its unrealistic. Nobody becomes friends within the space of a minute.
DaveC chapter 14 . 8/21
As iv'e read your story before it is what it is however, If there's ever a rewrite then Snape could turn around Harry could give him the Basilisk to render down ? Ron could go into the British Army hideing his magical powers, but using them in battle? That get rid of him haha.
DaveC chapter 12 . 8/21
I have read your notes,I have also read this work twice now and enjoy it immensely. I know the Weaslys turn up like a bad penny and I really don't like them and wish they went off somewhere and got stuck there...lol. The story is brill so keep it up well done you.

DaveC
Vice-Admiral chapter 18 . 7/29
Your story is well written. except for the dursleys. i think they got off too easy.
DaveC chapter 18 . 7/10
Noone. ...?
Its spelt ...none
DevonBlack chapter 1 . 7/5
too short
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/10
Awwwwwwwwwww Dammit! I would've LOVED to see how the guards would've gotten Dumbledore out by force.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/10
Like racing games this fanfic is definitely an *arcade* fanfic and not a simulator fanfic. By arcade I mean Cruis n Exotica/Diddy Kong type wacky style.
vmcclure2 chapter 24 . 6/5
Slip sliding away... Really? Albus P. B. Dumbledore actually forgot that visitors to the Minister's office don't have to leave the same way they go in? ..Slip sliding a -wa-ay-ay.
Rascal chapter 17 . 5/22
Potter is getting angry about the dursleys. They shud be dead but sadly
gypsygirl368262 chapter 32 . 5/2
XD Snape I agree with you on the lemon drops lol
DaveC chapter 7 . 3/27
Big chapter,cat got your tong.
DaveC chapter 4 . 3/27
Hi, I have read a few fanfic's and have never read of Harry telling Dumbledore to go and .,/;/./it would be great to read of Harry doing just that,a real bad culling of his ears, HO what bliss to see him go down. Sigh.

Lol. DaveC
yaoishipsforlife chapter 6 . 3/13
this reminds me of the movie Anastasia
DemeRain chapter 34 . 12/1/2016