Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Inheritance
MeinGimli chapter 33 . 9/9
I read that Story first by ForseenMystic. sadly he didnt continue with the Story, he tried to rewrite it but didnt get to the point where you left it.

It could have been a great Story, too bad you didnt finish it yourself.
I thought i would leave a Review here to let you know the work was appreciatted.
thx and take care
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 29 . 8/11
Very good
Draco is very gay and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise
Did Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, and Remus Lupin just get married? I mean-
G FAwkes chapter 4 . 3/4
Wt fudge?!

Harry just portkeyed with goblins. Why would he be aywhere near the Leaky Cauldron? A GOBLIN portkey could land them INSIDE Gringott's.

Later...
The day Harry kisses Narcissa's hand (properly, like a well trained pureblood) is the day I can turn into a dog, and lick myself.

Between all these 'mistakes by omission', golden glowy stuff, red streaks uin hair (unexplained)... whatever. Codswallop! I say.

Quitting here.
Gina chapter 20 . 2/7
I really like this Draco
DaveC chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
Hi, well it’s the third time I’ve read this book, I still think it’s great,and the funny thing is that I still have a down on the Weasley’s and Granger..lol but I read on ...DaveC
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
I'm sorry but this is one of the worst wrote things I've ever read and I cant resist myself saying so. Its too cliché, it's too rushed, the plot isn't thought out in the slightest, its unrealistic. Nobody becomes friends within the space of a minute.
DaveC chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
As iv'e read your story before it is what it is however, If there's ever a rewrite then Snape could turn around Harry could give him the Basilisk to render down ? Ron could go into the British Army hideing his magical powers, but using them in battle? That get rid of him haha.
DaveC chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
I have read your notes,I have also read this work twice now and enjoy it immensely. I know the Weaslys turn up like a bad penny and I really don't like them and wish they went off somewhere and got stuck there...lol. The story is brill so keep it up well done you.

DaveC
Vice-Admiral chapter 18 . 7/29/2017
Your story is well written. except for the dursleys. i think they got off too easy.
DaveC chapter 18 . 7/10/2017
Noone. ...?
Its spelt ...none
DevonBlack chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
too short
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww Dammit! I would've LOVED to see how the guards would've gotten Dumbledore out by force.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
Like racing games this fanfic is definitely an *arcade* fanfic and not a simulator fanfic. By arcade I mean Cruis n Exotica/Diddy Kong type wacky style.
1,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »