Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Inheritance
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 32 . 5/26
"Get rid of those damn lemon drops!" .ever hahaha!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 33 . 3/27
1. Your chapters are too short.
2. You listed the story as complete, but you made it impossible to finish it without going to another website.
Dave Cochrane chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
This story is just refreshing and fun,please keep writing. I'm sorry to read about your daughter I hope she is well.

DaveC
Axcel chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
You need to make a new paragraph when changing speakers.
Axcel chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
I'm ignoring the whole Rothwood thing. It is random and completely irrelevant to the story so far as I can tell. Well, that and it would distract me from delicious Dumbles-on-a-stick.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Harry should send Hedwig with a letter reminding the Daily Prophet that Albus has no authority to cancel his subscription and stopping is, therefore, either theft or fraud since they still took his money. What crime is it when a company accepts payment for a product and then refuses to hand-over the purchased product?
hawkswench chapter 33 . 8/8/2014
Oh I am sorry that you gave this story up I was so enjoying your writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
I sorta wanted Draco to be gay. I think it would have been funny. I love this though!
Ray chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I love this story.
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 1/24/2014
Continuation pathetic and not worth reading!
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Not absenteeism but absentia! Absenteeism is the practice of being absent.
chocjam101 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Youneed romance
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
It was a good story. Although i never finished it, i got to chapter 12 and i was bored with it.
TheHuntresss chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Sorry but the super bossy superior Hermione really just makes me want to punch her in the face a few times and tell her to mind her own business for a change. She doesn't have the right or need to know EVERYTHING.
TheHuntresss chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Honestly I'd rather you leave romance out, let Harry explore who he is and what he needs to do without that complication.
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »