Reviews for Floppy Girls
Twinnie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Horrible and scary... And so well written. I'd never read anything like your story.
XdancerXsingerX chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Wow... Wonderful I loved it. I'm speechless.
Little Illy chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very good story... Interesting setting, just before "Crush"

I wasn't really 'feeling' the animal metaphore untill this line-

"No!" the lady hissed. "He was a lion. He could have borne it. He could have borne anything!"

It was a bit of a curve ball, but awesome too! I thikn it really captured a side of Drusilla, and that side's opinion of Spike, and the chip...

The end is a little odd. The whole story being narrated by the girl, and suddenly her point of view is gone. I think then the story could have been told from Drusilla's p.o.v, it seemd odd to coninue calling her "the lady"

very good non the less. I really like it. Good luck at FF (I'm up for the Dru award too, just sniffing out the competition P)
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the Black Goddess category. Let us know if you're accepting.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
The imagery in this is just wonderful. You've definitely caught Dru as seen through the eyes of a child. And it's a great prologue to "Crush".
ElizaM chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Goodness i didnt think Dru would kill the little girl.
DSDragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Drusilla is my favorite character, so when Kate mentioned this story to me, I just HAD to read it. :) You capture her speech really well. I love the fic. :)
Onipo chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Poor little girl, and wonderful Dru. Great, in a sad and disturbing way.
ebonbird chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
An actual vampire story, and a Drusilla being consummately in character. Well done and well-written. I especially like Dru's story. Not only is she complete nutter, but she's insightful and intelligent. Also, this hearkens back to when she told Buffy, "We love. Just not well."

Ahh... thank you for this.
Julia chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Creepy. Very very creepy. Nice lion analogy.
HonorH chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Wonderful! Very intense, very in keeping with Dru's character. I like the way you write her speech-you've got what passes for her thought patterns nailed. The little girl's pov was powerful, too, lending the story even more tension and making it even more eerie.
aixla chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Wow. You've completely captured Drusilla, especially her dialog. Amazingly well done. Despite knowing the plot of the ep you're writing about, it still kept me on the edge of my seat.
Willum chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
That was down right snappy. You caught the character of Dru chillingly perfect, and managed to add a little depth to established fodder. Another excellent story from you, Gyrus.
tam chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
WOW...wonderful story. simply chilling. that story about the 2 lion was so Dru. great characterzation.
Mariner chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Very, very nice. (OK, well, maybe "nice" is not the right word...) Dru is a difficult character to write without lapsing into cliche or silliness, but you captured the cadences of her speech and the surreal logic of her thinking very well.