Reviews for Randall's Reckoning
Firewarrior123X chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Dun dun duuuuun! Love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
This is awesome so far. Keep writing your really good at it. Update when you have the chance, it's cool if you can't soon because of school and the like.
maranda111 chapter 14 . 3/11/2013 is anyone out there? This is a good story. Continuence would be appreciated. Thank you.
Nightwing237 chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Plz update
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
I love this story Please update soon!
CheesetothePower chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
This is great, but could you at least tell us what's going to happen if you don't update?
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 14 . 4/22/2008
awesome! update soon please!
ladybug chapter 14 . 5/2/2007
[claps]well done im like wow most follow up storys suck but this one rocks after robins bday yuor doing pretty much the same story
Loony Dagda chapter 14 . 4/3/2007
Good chapter. It's been a while since you've updated. I was wondering though, does Slade still want Randall and Robin as apprentices, or at least Robin? He did go through all that trouble before, and for him to drop that particular goal... well you are the author so it's your decision. Hope you update again soon.

Ciao XP

Krylancelo chapter 14 . 4/3/2007
Ohh, nice. Slade never seems to be down for long, does he? Well, I hope you keep updating. It's good.
Arella121 chapter 14 . 4/3/2007
I'm so happy you update and awsome chapter plesase update soon!

Nikki's Evil Doppleganger chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
I was hoping Slade wasn't going to get out, but I guess he is going to get out, and he's going to take Red X with him somehow. Awesome chapter, update soon.
Loony Dagda chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
K, I like this, but since when has Red X been captured? And why is he still wearing his suit. I would think that once capturing him, they'd take his suit away at least. Also, if Red X is hating Slade, why would he help him? I don't see how he could trick him too easily, it is Red X we're talking about.

Ciao XP

Arella121 chapter 13 . 8/31/2006
I'm so happy that you updated your story and I can't wait to read the next chapter
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 13 . 8/31/2006
I bet Red X is hating Slade so much right now...

well, revenge is obvious here and i wonder what Slade has planned for Randell...and Robin, if hes included in his ''get badk'' list.

youre doing a great job so far mate, please update soon and keep up the good work (gives u thumbs up)