Reviews for Until Love Happened
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
well.. she tells him she loves him all the time so it really shouldnt be a surprise
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
... what just happened o.O
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I think this is like my third time reading this? It's really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
I have read a few of your stories so far and they all have the same theme - Kagome is perfect, she is the most beautiful female around, excells at everything, has the voice of an angel, the looks and body of a goddess, has many guys after her, is ALWAYS a victim of some kind, etc. I know this story is complete, along with the others, but you have basically joined all other authors who make Kagome that way - she is the InuYasha version of Usagi/Serenity/Serena in Sailor Moon. Those authors do it to her as well. *sigh* Sesshy/Rin is the WORST pairing ever. I liked the last story you wrote where he was with Kagura. Sesshy/Kagura is more believable than Sesshy/Rin.
zye1 chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
Alright... This is the 2nd story you've written that I can't put down without finishing in the past 18 hours. Love your work. Marking as a favorite for sure
zye1 chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
aaawwww! KAWAIIIIII! bad Yashi! oohh! can't stop smiling.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
aww so cute! really enjoyed it 3
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 25 . 5/24/2016
those were different names than when inuyasha asked her o.o
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 23 . 5/24/2016
ohhh I see what you did with the koto thing xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
... isn't Katie 17?
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
wait wait, I thought Koto was the name of Kim's older brother!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
I thought Ryuukotsusei worked as a gate dude for inuyasha o.O
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
going to Canada was random xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
eh? I thought miroku and Sango were sitting next to each other in the assembly o.O wouldn't she know he was there?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
I loved it. And I think Kikyo should die. Who does she think she is stealing the name Sweetheart? That is the name he calls Kagome, who is his sweetheart, and also part of his fame. She has no right to take it. Haha and she'd make the worst model in the world. Is there a sequel? :)
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »