Reviews for We, In Faith
Drewdragon chapter 5 . 7/2
for Draco's wand look up in the 7th book of Harry Potter. good chapter to read and will like to continue reading.
Rafaxadrez chapter 3 . 6/14
Very good
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 4/23
Yay! No stupid f****** romance! I could kiss you!
*Me when I finished reading the disclaimer* Well...Okay...That was...Surprisingly straightforward. How old are you again?
Cynical0range chapter 16 . 4/9
my opinion of draco malfoy has slightly improved in this chapter. he could have very easily blurted out harry's secret to ainsley and skeeter making a big clusterfuck of the situation. but instead he actually displayed a surprising amount of sense and kept it to himself. and wonder what's up with neville? could he be imperiused to spy on the champions for fuhrer? and i wonder if madame pole do know harry's secret? i've heard much about her and she sticks me as a formidable french version of neville's grandmother. i hope she makes an appearance soon.
Cynical0range chapter 15 . 4/9
i'm with minh on this one. even if fuhrer is just another victim of voldemort's he can still do a lot of harm to harry. it's better to just nip the problem in the beginning. fresco sort of reminds me of dumbledore in a way. all the wishy washy softness that shouldn't be present so long as they insist on meddling in the lives of others. btw, just who are fresco and minh? they can't just be simple struggling artists if they seem to know voldie's existence.
Cynical0range chapter 14 . 4/9
lol i couldn't help feeling amusement as draco's thoughts regarding his father. it's rather refreshing reading about a draco who has finally grown a mind separate from his father.
Cynical0range chapter 13 . 4/9
i think this has to be one of my favorite chapters. i normally dislike OCs as i often find them self-indulgent on the writer's part but all of yours are so fascinating and likable. they all have a purpose like the colors in an oil painting coming together to give harry an interesting and colorful past. i hope you add more of the Poles in the future chapters.
Cynical0range chapter 12 . 4/9
i am dying to know who fuhrer is. he sounds like a tortured soul (like francois?) what is up with all these strange artsy types surrounding harry?
Cynical0range chapter 11 . 4/9
damn, my worse suspicion came true. i had been holding onto the hope that harry returned in time to partly save francois so that instead of dead he is in a magical coma. it's funny, out of all the characters in this story, including the OCs, i find my mind drifting most often to francois. he is such a tragic character. would he have committed suicide if harry had been more sympathetic and understanding?
Beautifulmind02 chapter 3 . 4/4
"anyone over and under" well that's specific...
PotterWorld chapter 5 . 3/19
I think if you look malfoy up you might get results. ps- love the story
StoneTheLoner chapter 10 . 2/26
This story isn't really my thing, so I'll be stopping here. I think that while drama can have a plot, drama itself can never BE the plot. And that seems to be what you're doing with this story. I do admit though that the first task was interesting. I think HP fanfiction writers should be more original with the Triwizard tasks like you were.
poetrywoman chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
Really love this! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
In deathly hallows there might be a mention of draco's wand...harry got it in a duel