Reviews for We, In Faith
In deathly hallows there might be a mention of draco's wand...harry got it in a duel
scarlettmeadows chapter 16 . 6/14
Here's hoping for an update :P
scarlettmeadows chapter 9 . 6/14
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 6/14
Hate the Fuhrer...if only because of the title...why on earth did you pick that?
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 6/14
I saw that happening a mile away...and wanted to punch Potter in the nose for it, too :P
Dazaniel chapter 16 . 5/10
Hi there, I'm going to be very blunt and ask ; 'Are you still alive?!'

You may be wondering why I asked such a strange, unexpected question, and if you are then I will gladly enlighten you to as why I had done. 'We-In-Faith' is one of those stories which you have to finish, and if it is never finish (G_d forbid) it can cause serious mental harmful effects to the person(s) currently reading it. What I am trying to say is that this story of yours is in my honest opinion fantastic, and by reaching Chapter 16 and no further it is extremely frustrating to be left hanging. I love the way you have written this, I adore the characters you have created, I enjoy reading your portrayal of the characters. Therefore it really would be a shame if this story is left in its current status 'HIATUS' for eternity. I read your profile page, when you mentioned that due to the last book (Deathly Hallow's) you are unable to continue this story. Well if you don't mind me saying so but does this story have to correlate whatsoever with the original? the HP universe is huge and you have pathways of possibilities to lead this story. You also stated that writing fan- fiction has lost its appeal to you. All I can say to that is that I hope that one day you will regain motivation and find yourself wanting to write stories in this website again.

I have no idea if you will read this.. It has been 7 years since your last update after all. I can only wish that I haven't written for nothing.

Love your story,
sunneedee chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
That was a bit of a clumsy switch to first person. Have been enjoying the story so far though
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Interesting story... and your writing in general is good. Wondering why you are regurgitating some parts of canon though, given your ability to write... It is annoying. You even made a small mistake by taking this from canon a few chapters ago:

Professor Sprout nodded to Ainsley, her manner a bit frosty. Ainsley frowned. He was usually on very good terms with Sprout, but then he remembered that she was the head of Hufflepuff House.

Cedric is not the champion here! Why would she be frosty with him in her capacity as the head of the Puffs? As i said, why copy when you are perfectly capable of writing yourself.

Other than that, you have made Harry / Jean into a kinda cool fellow, but he is a jerk at times, in the ' i am looking down on you throught my nose ' manner. I dont mind having the protagonist be an ass to others if he does it in a nice, badass way, but here he feels like a greasy fella whenever he does it.
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Rogue8496 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
you can find Malfoy's wand description in the 7th book
Drewyyy101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I've just recently read this story and i would love to know if it was ever finished, or left there. I enjoyed it immensely and would love to see an ending.
If you aren't up to finishing it, maybe getting it adopted but another author?
CuriousGuest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Why did Lily snap at James when Snape was the first one to insult him? I'm talking about the part when he mentioned having no brain etc.
Josh chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
The wand of Draco Malfoy is Hawthorne and unicorn hair, ten inches precisely, reasonably springy.

I found this in harry potter and the deathly gallows page 399
lestrevas chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
what a creative plot idea! please finish
ink and blue jays chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Wow. I know that it's very unlikely that you'll continue this, but I'd like to let you know that I really enjoyed this. A lot. It was a nice read, with a detailed, clear style, an interesting plot, and a cast of well-done characters, so thank you for writing this.