Reviews for Your Photograph
Satan's biographer chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I thought it was good, sad but good.
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ooh, this is spiffy! w Good joB!

whatevergirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
lol, i enjoyed that! and your blurb thing was interesting too! good story! :)
lslines chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Love it. Love it, love it, love it. I am speechless. And man/man hater is out of their mind.
thenoblescientist chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw, poor Hughes... so sad... I like it, but it's depressing...
Fading wind chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Whoops... What's with me today? I notice yet another Roy/Maes fic out there... There is seriously something wrong with me. I hope I won't discover another one when I go read that one. XD I love your fics anyway, keep up the good work and write more.
manman hater chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
HUGHES IS A FAMILY MAN YOU BAKA! HE WOULD NEVER LOVE A MAN OR ANOTHER WOMAN IN THAT WAY! YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL ALONG WITH YOUR STUPID, SHORT ASS STORY! See ya next story ;)
TimCHell chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
(my e-mail is inaccessable now, so I can't write back)

OMG! I love Hughes/Mustang and you have just torn me apart. It was such a beautiful story. When he tore the picture my heart literally clenched.

My poor lil' heart needs fluff now.

*skips off to find some fluff in your archive*
jaya2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Yay Maes angst! I don't think Maes was that out of charactor since even thought he was angsting he was being optomistic about it... That is weird but it is also Hughes.
SlytherinMax chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I think this was a pretty good story. Better than anything I could ever write. Tell me if I should put up a story that I wrote about Ed and Roy.
Dalene chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
O_O That was really good! I feel like crying now. T_T It was so sad and touching and and and *cries*. Good job!
Maxi Glitter chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This was really good. I feel kinda bad for Hughes, but you captured his emotions very well. Good job on this.
Trigger chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I thought it was pretty good, don't sell yourself short. I liked it. (Totally know how it is with the horrible spelling after midnight thing, you have no idea how many times I've had to hit the backspace key with just these short sentences...) :)