Reviews for L'innocence
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Mad Itachi. Nom. Now to set him out from just plotting this to executing it... O:)
Akie-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Beautifully written.. I loved it. You're amazing :)
bloodinmycherryblossom chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this is really great! there isn't a lot of itasasu around so this story was really nice. keep it up. :)
cthulhuus chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh how beautifully poetic and twisted.

I love it.
Forever Sunako Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
As my L/A teacher would say, "It has great flow". Really, it does! Every sentence kept me going, anxious for the next emotion. Write more like this please!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Bravi! And Brava! XD As well as Bravo! XD lol
emma'xo chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
.. Wow. Amazing.
WithinThePoetsShadow chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
~Sceaming~ AH! TT-TT I LOVE IT! I - Love - IT! ~His head on door~ TT-TT I love it ...!

BanishedOne chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I just love the thought of Itachi sitting in some dark abandoned place scribbling this down in a book he keeps all to himself. It is rather amusing, really.

Anyway- yes, the glimpses into Itachi's twisted persona are always so very delectable. There is something so sweet about his utterly malicious insanity, and the thought of Itachi actually having a desire to die is one of my guilty pleasures. A morbid fascination with death, something like I see Orochimaru being like on the inside, and yet very very different.

I don't know if I reviewed, but one of your fics is under my favorites. I dispise favoriting without reviewing, I just wish I could remember if I did or not. xD
azaneti chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Angsty... And sad...
Starsurfer108 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very interesting look at itasasu

Like the way Itachi wants to be defeated, and sort of needs Sasuke
Grand Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Itachi is one f'ed-up motherf'er, but at least he expresses them like a true Shakespearean.

Grand Phoenix
AngstLove chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow... that was dark and creepy in a GREAT way.

Write more, ne?