Reviews for Make Believe
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it
Wise White Dragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Very well done. I enjoyed reading this very much.
forgotmyself chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Poor Sakura, sometimes it is hard to let go. Well written
ahnminh chapter 1 . 5/28/2006

writing skills.

Write more.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh em gee. x3

That was so, /so/ terrific. I love your portrayal & insight, probably one of the only Sakura fics I've actually enjoyed. Enjoyable, realistic - then again, the blurb in your profile should have already proved that. Awesome job

xx zanisha
Sanguine Dreams chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
It's really touching. Damn, I wish I could write this...probably make lots of muhla (w/e). XD

Side note: Sakura's love for Sasuke is just pretend? . Got a bit confuse on this part, but the rest was fine.

~Sanguine Dreams
Checkers chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Meh? I liked the start and middle, but I was abit comfused at the end...what exactly were you (or rather, Sakura) trying to say/think? Well, doesn't matter, your one-shot was well-written, and very insightful. I enjoyed it! Keep on writing!
Emerald Dreams chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I apologize for not reviewing sooner, I've read this fic like a dozen times (er poem) and I absolutely love it! It's awesome, I like the repetition you used to emphasize "let's play pretend...", and the dramatic yet blunt way you write seems to draw in the reader, "I am not always so positive...I have faced the coldness of life...Though I must admit... that coldness can never compare to you. I cry... I bleed as well... as I am only human."

Overall, even though I've only seen two episodes of Naruto, I like how you portray Sakura's inner turmoil and feelings for Sasuke. I totally agree with you, if Sasuke continues to push Sakura away she'll eventually get tired of being rejected time and time again and move on. Anyway, even though your writing puts my own to shame please keep going!

Emerald Dreams
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Love this fic, love it so much! You've shown me another side to Sakura. The descriptions were beautiful and made the storyline come alive. Bravo on this piece!
Smiling-Fox chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
WOW!

Incredible portrayal of Sakura-san's inner torment! I think you got her down pretty damned good! Color me severly impressed with your chracterization- you touched upon a side of her that many people prefer to gloss over in favor of making ehr a vapid Sasuke-fangirl. ::Applause::

And I absolutely LOVE the arrangement of the story. Most especially at the end, where you slowly built up to a final "...It's just pretend" There's a real artistic side to your style that I find utterly endearing. _

LOVED your fic, Hope to see more like it!

-Fox
bittersweet dreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
... i dunno if it matches the sakura in the show.. but wow...

*this* sakura is so much more interesting...

it really hit me, how people really do pretend, and hide their emotions... well, at least where i live...
understar chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Ooh! That was...really good! My favorite line: "The least I can do is stand behind you whenever it is impossible to stand beside you[...]". So true and so accurate! . This is a priceless one-shot!
Kireiko chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Nice, very nice. I liked your writing style, poignant and direct. The portrayal seemed almost visceral. Good job. Enjoyed it very much.
the essence of popsicles chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Brilliant piece of prose. I liked the structuring and the sense of who is saying what. The recurring motif of "pretend" lends a very...redoubtable feel to the story. The whole story gives insight to what Sakura is like. NICE!

by the way, you can go to to download manga. It's in english.
Asura of Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Wow! This is awsome! I loved the way you did this. I don't exactly know how to explain this but...wow!

This poem/story (whatever it is) remindeed me of dollhouse peoplevliving in an untouched dollhouse.

I have (and currently updating)a series of one-shots about the characters in Naruto. So if you need information of the charaters pasts then you can always look there!

Chao!