Reviews for Too Many Burdens
Anna chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Well writen, but can you imagine that minerva mcgonagall will just sit and wait, when the others fight?
Missing Linka chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
History repeats itself? ;-)

Wonderful story!

God bless you!

Mania4ka chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Very cute story!))

PiER chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Why Lady Henrietta I would just like to say I loved this fic. Bloomin' brilliant! Well done!
virgomonkeygirl chapter 7 . 12/7/2005
i love it!
virgomonkeygirl chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
nvr mind sry
virgomonkeygirl chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
i love the story, but what happened to abortions?
Mir Queen chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Hi, well, it was a really interesting story. I love the friendship between Minerva and Rolanda (nicknames included). And I absolutely adore the Snape/Hooch pairing! i would love to see more written about them!
Always Hopeful chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
Yayness! *sits on mailbox and claps like it is a parade* I loved this story! Great job on it. And I like the pie idea, instead of lemonade, though I never really liked lemon meringue.. er, however you spell it! LOL! Look forward to reading more from your hand! ~Always Hopeful~
SherbetKitty chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
Aw, just a wonderfully sweet ending! Gabby and Rena are getting into trouble... Any chance for a sequel...?
Tis a Gift to Be Free chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
Dude, you should like totally make another story with this EXACT SAME PAIRING! This story, mixed with Ro/Sev and ADMM ships makes me need to hug a million billion people!

Also: why is this story under Romance/Angst? I understand the Romance, but the Angst?

Kudos on the amazingly cool story, yeah...

~'Tis a Gift to Be Free
Tis a Gift to Be Free chapter 7 . 5/25/2005

I LOVE IT! Doh, you gave me a case of the Warm Fuzzies! I'm gonna have to write an even cuter story just to get rid of this feeling of "Aw, that's so CUTE!"
LadyJol chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
This was such a wonderful story! I'm so glad you wrote it. Good job and I hope to read more from you.

Lady Jolly
esb chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Wonderful ending!

I really enjoyed your story!

TartanLioness chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
oh, what a wonderful ending! I absolutely enjoyed reading this story and I hope to see more from you soon!